There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McCoy or Tolzien?

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
The team wouldnt give it to him.

I would have presented it to him like I was going to give it to him and when he reached out for it I would have snatched it back and said "n***a please".
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it will be whoever performs better during practices and the preseason.
I like Colt. He has experience, can scramble and he's a pretty heady guy.
I think Colts game time experience already puts him one step ahead of Tolzien.

That and his girl is hot!

McCoy. I was big Colt McCoy fan coming out of college and still believe he can be a good NFL qb if given the chance.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wtf is he trying to hold his breath longer then everyone? Note to all the young aspiring athletes on board dont run with a hangover it can lead to lack of oxygen to the head causing fainting or even brain damage.

Maybe he should of worn 16?

Our new FS!!!!

/thread
Thread missing a poll.
McCoy...it's easy to look on his time in Cleveland and say he wasn't so good. But, that's really unfair because that team sucked...Phil Dawson was arguably their best offensive weapon because they couldn't sustain drives for many reasons. Colt can play and looks to be a good fit to b/u Kap.
Behind our O-line and coaching staff, both will be better than any other teams back ups
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

i think Scott's two years of experience in the Harbaugh/Roman offense puts him ahead of Colt by a lil more than a step.
Originally posted by boast:
i think Scott's two years of experience in the Harbaugh/Roman offense puts him ahead of Colt by a lil more than a step.

Actually that may even up there steps imo.
Originally posted by boast:

That was my first thought. Tolzien knows the offense. But McCoy has live game day time. Something we all hope Tolzien never gets (sorry, I dont want Kap hurt). They brought him in for a reason. We have so many draft picks, we easily could have drafted a #3 in the late rounds. Who knows. Maybe Lord Tolzien retains backup duty, maybe not. Case could be made for either of them. McCoy, huge talent out of college, NFL experience. Tolzien knows the system, has the coaches trust. Guess they battle it out and the better man wins. Personally, I dont care. Whomever the coaches want, whomever gives us the best chance to win, thats all that matters. Just like last time the board had a conversation about whom our starter should be. Who cares, as long as we win, isnt that all that matters to fans?
This team thrives on competition. McCoy is a winner from a big time college program. I would question the arm strength of both Tolzien and McCoy. The pecking order will work itself out in training camp. Plus you need arms early on.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Colt tolzein montana

McColzana
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home