There are 266 users in the forums

Who's Next To Sign After Iupati Discussion and Poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's Next To Sign After Iupati Discussion and Poll

Let's get Iupati done first. As we know, starting talks and agreeing on a contract are two completely different things. I'll be thrilled if the only other extension this year is Big Mike's.
Crabtree ....and hopefully Deion Sanders keeps his nose out of contract negotiations this time
I think Crabtree will have another great year and if he wins a ring with the Niners. I see him signing a very lucrative contract with another team.
I think Crabtree is going to test the market and go to the highest bidder, probably Dallas.
Originally posted by Disp:
Kaep and Aldon can't even sign extensions until next year, and Crabtree still has 2 years left on his deal.
Problem is I'd we wait for Crabtree to be in the last year of his deal we will be working out contracts for him, kaep, and aldon in the same off season.
I really can't stand it when people misspell the title of threads! C'mon

Iupati!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Problem is I'd we wait for Crabtree to be in the last year of his deal we will be working out contracts for him, kaep, and aldon in the same off season.

No way they let Kaepernick and Aldon's contracts expire unless they're asking for ridiculous money. Once they're eligible next offseason, the front office will get their deals done.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I really can't stand it when people misspell the title of threads! C'mon

Iupati!

Fixed.
Share 49ersWebzone