LB Ahmad Brooks*

Trent Baalke/Mike Singletary
RT Anthony Davis*
LG Mike Iupati*

ILB NaVorro Bowman*
CB Tramaine Brock*
S C.J. Spillman

* - Starter

I think Tukuafu may have been on the roster as well, but I cant say for sure.
[ Edited by mjo116 on Jun 20, 2014 at 5:52 PM ]
Good list!

Pretty obvious that only starters (or serious contributors) are the carry-overs. Bench players get replaced. This list really shows the "two-contract" players vs. the "one-contract players".
Man bout time that list doesn't include Alex Smith jk lol.
what a gem Brooks is
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Apr 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM ]
Any thread which has the words TDon in it, let alone DE as well, is just pulsating with evil and must be surrounded with garlic and have a stake driven through its heart.
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Any thread which has the words TDon in it, let alone DE as well, is just pulsating with evil and must be surrounded with garlic and have a stake driven through its heart.

But they drafted the core of our special teams!
Jim Harbaugh is thankful for Nolan's '05 and '07 draft
Originally posted by English:

Anyone can hold a gun, but if you cant pull the trigger, nothing happens. All the previous coaches had the weapons they just didnt know what to do with them.
Those are all key players too. Damn coaching makes the biggest impact in football than any other sport.

Originally posted by defenderDX:
I will give nolan that, he has a great eye for talent, but he wasn't a good enough of a head coach to get the best out of them. Would have to say maybe we should have keeped him as the G.M. because Scott was to drunk on draft day!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Anyone can hold a gun, but if you cant pull the trigger, nothing happens. All the previous coaches had the weapons they just didnt know what to do with them.

Whatchu talking about foo!

I finally got some players that "get" my offense
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Apr 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM ]
Scot McCloughan continues his NFL impact up in Seattle. He has been a big part of what they are building up there.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/1/5/2682285/the-seahawks-silent-partner-scot-mccloughan

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/25/5139958/ex-49ers-general-manager-now-with.html
[ Edited by Thunderthighs on Apr 10, 2013 at 1:59 AM ]
Ahmad Brooks was drafted by the Bengals...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I will give nolan that, he has a great eye for talent, but he wasn't a good enough of a head coach to get the best out of them. Would have to say maybe we should have keeped him as the G.M. because Scott was to drunk on draft day!
yes nolan deserves some credit for the mess he took over from erickson. i am glad to see we are not giving any credit whatsoever to dingleberry
Share 49ersWebzone