LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Baalke's Free-Agent Off Season Shopping...........DONE?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Baalke's Free-Agent Off Season Shopping...........DONE?

I WANT WOODSON
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
No more money. Concerned how we're going to sign draftees at this point.

ROOKIE CAP

http://overthecap.com/rookie-pool-estimate.php
Originally posted by buck:
and a starting safety (Asmougha)

Didn't Asmougha just fail in a zone based system? Are you thinking he will play safety with better success? There must be something I am missing.
last time I checked Asomugha has never played safety before in his life...I say we still sign C.Woodson AND draft a FS,let the best man win!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mann716:
Asomugha at safety??? c'mon man!

he played it in college but of course he is a corner here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I WANT WOODSON

you are not going to get him,, we have no money left to do so and besides for the millionth time we will take two safetys in the draft. one will end up starting and dahl will be backing up both spots. no one wants woodson which i think is pretty funny
Originally posted by cciowa:
I WANT WOODSON

you are not going to get him,, we have no money left to do so and besides for the millionth time we will take two safetys in the draft. one will end up starting and dahl will be backing up both spots. no one wants woodson which i think is pretty funny

The only way is if he agrees to the league minimum.
I WANT WOODSON

We still have $$$...Asomugha has no guaranteed money on his deal. I'm sure we have guys who would restructure a aswell,we haven't even gone there yet. The time to win is NOW!!
I have a feeling 49ers are going to trade up in the Draft
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana1977:
I WANT WOODSON

We still have $$$...Asomugha has no guaranteed money on his deal. I'm sure we have guys who would restructure a aswell,we haven't even gone there yet. The time to win is NOW!!
we have about 2 million left and we need that to sign rookies. we had a bunch of guys restructure so we can sign bowman long term, we already had two guys take pay cuts in order for us to afford boldin. woodson does not gaurantee us a super bowl for gods sake,, i am not going to shell out good money for a 38 year old safety when we can get a great one and a very good one in the draft. our window is far from closing in regards to winning

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
I WANT WOODSON

The only way is if he agrees to the league minimum.
and then i really really doubt the niners pull that trigger,, i really believe they are done shopping and will not hunker down for the draft. i just do not see woodson fitting into our plans unless its july, someone gets hurt and he is still out there
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:

Somebody mentioned that in the Asomugha thread.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
sorry meant to say,, they will now hunker down for the draft
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:

for what? to get a safety? there are about four very good ones out there. i assume one will fall to us or do you think they are targeting a d lineman?
for what? to get a safety? there are about four very good ones out there. i assume one will fall to us or do you think they are targeting a d lineman?

Both
Share 49ersWebzone