There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pre game field passes

Anyone been to a game with pre game field passes? What is it like? Can you say hello to players and coaches?

I think I scored pre game passes to 9ers redskins @washington next yr
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Anyone been to a game with pre game field passes? What is it like? Can you say hello to players and coaches?

Lol, how?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lol, how?

Yeah! How did you get those. I am trying to get to that game
A hook up. If anyone has got em before be great to know. Thanks

I know a lot of people thats been on the field with passes. But getting a pass before the official scheduling happens is un heard of
Had some issues with my season tixx corresponded with Jed on twitter and he said as much. Love his approach

rkg115 (@rkg115)
3/23/13, 9:56 AM
Wow thank you will def do that. #questforsix!
Jed York (@JedYork)
3/23/13, 2:24 AM
Thanks. Hit me up in DC for pre-game field passes
rkg115 (@rkg115)
3/22/13, 9:12 PM
Indeed. I live on the east coast now will be going to redskins game & a game in dec when I return home to sf. Appreciate changes u have made
Jed York (@JedYork)
3/22/13, 8:36 PM
Working on it. Trying to win SB 48 first
rkg115 (@rkg115)
3/22/13, 5:27 PM
You'll be on a sectioned off portion of the sideline. You wil be close enough to talk to the players coaches whenever they come by you, but they really aren't in a "talk to fans" mood at that time.
Had some issues with my season tixx corresponded with Jed on twitter and he said as much. Love his approach

rkg115 (@rkg115)
3/23/13, 9:56 AM
Wow thank you will def do that. #questforsix!
Jed York (@JedYork)
3/23/13, 2:24 AM
Thanks. Hit me up in DC for pre-game field passes
rkg115 (@rkg115)
3/22/13, 9:12 PM
Indeed. I live on the east coast now will be going to redskins game & a game in dec when I return home to sf. Appreciate changes u have made
Jed York (@JedYork)
3/22/13, 8:36 PM
Working on it. Trying to win SB 48 first
rkg115 (@rkg115)
3/22/13, 5:27 PM

So you went to jed for problems with your tix
Phew your comprehension skills are off the charts

Keep it up brah! You'll go far!

I'm going to that game if you wanna hook me up!
Pre-game field passes at the Stick are alright, a good experience your first time, probably wouldn't do it again afterwards. Just as Stoney said, a few players or coaches are close enough to talk to, but they're pretty zoned in and focused on the task at hand. It's just good to get that close to the players, probably as close as you'll ever get unless you go to Family Day or training camp.

Had pre-game passes for the Giants game last year and G-Ro was chopping it up with Brian Baldinger near the endzone. We took pics with Mindy Bach, Pam Oliver, etc. Asked G-Ro what the first scripted play was on offense and he refused to tell us. I almost forget the pre-game experience just because of the ass-whooping we took that game.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/profile/Fricker/

^^ PM this guy

I had field passes for my birthday one year at the stick vs. Colts during our don't talk about it period.. Wasn't "sectioned off" as some posters say. I could have shaken Peyton Manning's hand I was so close. Took photos with a cheerleader or two, walked all around the field. It was a blast.
[ Edited by mkmasn on Mar 23, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]
John York gave my pops and I pre game passes about 4-5 years back here in Chicago for a preseason game. Pretty awesome experience. Was super close to all the players. Got some great pics.
I've had pregame field pass for three Niner games. Once in Dallas, and twice in Houston. Once in New Orleans I got a chance to ride the 49ers media bus for the walk thru Saturday morning. Mike Nolan was the head coach at the time. I go to the Texans practice all the time during training camp and stand on the sideline with the medial, but to ride the bus with the 49ers to the Super Dome was truely a thrill of a life time.
[ Edited by TXNinerFan52 on Mar 23, 2013 at 10:35 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home