There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Darcel McBath back, 1yr deal according to Maiocco

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Curtis Taylor was signed to the practice squad at the end of last season, but not given a reserve/future contract.

I just figured that's who the poster was talking about.
Originally posted by niners9:
I think he's a better option at FS than Dahl. Glad he's back!

same here.... he also made that heads up play on special teams that stopped (was it the Ravens in the SB or Rams?) on the fake fieldgoal late in the game.

I appreciate awareness like that.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Curtis Taylor was signed to the practice squad at the end of last season, but not given a reserve/future contract.

I just figured that's who the poster was talking about.

Ok makes sense now.
meh. wasn't really impressed with anything he did last year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,959
Originally posted by Afrikan:
same here.... he also made that heads up play on special teams that stopped (was it the Ravens in the SB or Rams?) on the fake fieldgoal late in the game.

I appreciate awareness like that.

yep,, as bill walsh said,, you can never have enough secondary people.
I like the signing, assuming its a pretty cheap deal. Good speed and size and has some talent. He could be another wild card in the battle for FS. At a minimum he is good on special teams
not a single f**k is given about this signing from me.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by susweel:
not a single f**k is given about this signing from me.

Enough f**ks were given to get you to post in the thread.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by susweel:
not a single f**k is given about this signing from me.

Enough f**ks were given to get you to post in the thread.

Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by susweel:
not a single f**k is given about this signing from me.

Enough f**ks were given to get you to post in the thread.


wodwo just spat in my mouf
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by susweel:
not a single f**k is given about this signing from me.

Enough f**ks were given to get you to post in the thread.


wodwo just spat in my mouf

But was it tasty? Did he have garlic for lunch?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by susweel:
wodwo just spat in my mouf

Be glad I didn't have to take a piss.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,029
DYNASTY!
He won't make the cut
This guy made a touchdown saving tackle for us in the super bowl. Of the players on our D, the ones who recognized the fake and executed perfectly on it were Willis and McBath.

The guy will get his fair shot.