LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

A Look at the dreaded 2015 offseason (WebZone exclusive)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Crabtree will NOT be gone. This is of course the reason they weren't going to give Goldson $8 million a year and they weren't going to be shelling out millions for expensive free agents. The point of all that was so they could keep players like Crabtree. The team that's going to have a huge problem is the Seahawks. They're going to have about 10 players they really need to keep and they'll be lucky to have the money to keep two or three of them. By that time, they'll be paying Harvin over $12 million a year or, if he's been injured, they'll be out for $27 million in dead money. They're screwed. That's why they're going for it so desperately this season.

And I will laugh my fool head off if they fail miserably, which I may be too much of a homer to not hope for.
Originally posted by Beeker:
And I will laugh my fool head off if they fail miserably, which I may be too much of a homer to not hope for.

I don't think wanting the Seahawks to fail makes you a homer. I think it means you're a Niner fan.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Beeker:

I don't think wanting the Seahawks to fail makes you a homer. I think it means you're a Niner fan.

Don't get me wrong, that team is LOADED with talent. I'm just not sure they can sustain as well as the 49ers seem to be doing at this point. I could easily see a step back for the Hags.
someone hold me
Share 49ersWebzone