LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Darius Fleming, Trenton Robinson and Cam Johnson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sofa pretty well nailed it...Robinson will have his shot, but will have to make the most of it. W/Haralson coming back, that doesn't bode well for Fleming & Johnson. If I'm Baalke, I draft a better OLB among his 14 picks...someone like Chase Thomas, who seems to be a natural for Fangio's defense (which he played in at Stanford). I fully expect Baalke to make the most of this draft, which will mean even tougher competition for current b/u's.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
When hasn't he been injured say what u will but let tha rookies N 2nd yr guys fight it out they're probably hunger N want it more ...

I hate when people say something just to say something and completely ignoring reality in the process.

Tha reality is we're pay a Guy almost 3mill to be a backup that hasn't shown he's worth it yet we ask manningham to take a bigg pay cut when manningham did more to help us then haralson has done in his 7yrs with us

Dude just stop. There is egg all over your face right now. Haralson took a pay cut as well. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Guy ad 8 sacks in 2008. That right there is worth more tan manningham gave us. I like Manningham, but he still as alot to prove.

Haralson is a great #3 OLB. If you cant see we desperately missed him in the rotation last season i dont know what to tell you.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
When hasn't he been injured say what u will but let tha rookies N 2nd yr guys fight it out they're probably hunger N want it more ...

I hate when people say something just to say something and completely ignoring reality in the process.

Tha reality is we're pay a Guy almost 3mill to be a backup that hasn't shown he's worth it yet we ask manningham to take a bigg pay cut when manningham did more to help us then haralson has done in his 7yrs with us

Dude u stop that was frm days ago N in another thread I said I didn't mind keeping him with his new contact N Hhmmm 8sacks in 2008 yea that helped us this yr didn't it ...read up more before u quote someone old post ...

Dude just stop. There is egg all over your face right now. Haralson took a pay cut as well. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Guy ad 8 sacks in 2008. That right there is worth more tan manningham gave us. I like Manningham, but he still as alot to prove.

Haralson is a great #3 OLB. If you cant see we desperately missed him in the rotation last season i dont know what to tell you.

Dude u stop that post was days ago I wrote on another thread I was ok with haralson with his new contact N wow 8sacks in 2008 that really helped us in 2012 didn't it fyi do more reading before trying to bust someone out on a days old post please N thanks

Dude u stop that was frm days ago N in another thread I said I didn't mind keeping him with his new contact N Hhmmm 8sacks in 2008 yea that helped us this yr didn't it ...read up more before u quote someone old post ...

Dude u stop that post was days ago I wrote on another thread I was ok with haralson with his new contact N wow 8sacks in 2008 that really helped us in 2012 didn't it fyi do more reading before trying to bust someone out on a days old post please N thanks

Really? A whole day old....Boy does the time fly.

He couldnt help in 2012, he spent the season on IR. Thats kind of the point. He was missed greatly in the rotation.

And yes, even if he didnt take a paycut, he would be worth it. He is a valuable third OLB.

He couldnt help in 2012, he spent the season on IR. Thats kind of the point. He was missed greatly in the rotation.

And yes, even if he didnt take a paycut, he would be worth it. He is a valuable third OLB.

I'm glad u see it that why I didn't end of story get over it already
From 49ers.com

The 49ers used a sixth-round draft pick on Trenton Robinson in last year's draft and signed veteran Craig Dahl in free agency. As the roster currently stands, both could be in line to compete for the safety position opposite of hard-hitting Pro Bowler, Donte Whitner.

Maybe they have faith in Trenton. We will see in this draft.
Trenton Robinson will be the starter.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

This. Cosigned. I've been saying it since BEFORE Dashon walked.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Beeker:

this assumption is based on ?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Yes they will have bigger roles. Cam Johnson and Fleming will both be good players.

Originally posted by susweel:

Pure, unadulterated gut instinct!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Pure, unadulterated gut instinct!!
and i have high hopes for johnson and fleming. wow if just one of them would work out we would be so much better in our backer rotation as compared to last year in my opinion. f**king higgins or huggins or whoever the f**k he was was a disaster area from day one
  • buck
  • Veteran

Good move. Avoid the point and change the subject if you have no answer.

Your question was When hasn't he been injured

From 2007,his second year in the league, to 2011, Parys Haralson has started in 78 of 79 games. He missed one game.

So the answer to your question-- WTF ya takin bout N ......
I hope they make the roster and contribute others 2012 will be a wasted wasted draft. Only Lamike even gave anything barely the last 3 or 4 games. AJ better bring it otherwise for as good as 2001 draft was, 2012 is as bad.

I'm glad u see it that why I didn't end of story get over it already

I was curious... What is the reason for your aversion to the word "and"?

As for Haralson, he isn't great, but he was sorely missed this past season. He was the starter before Aldon came along.
He provides very good depth, and he has a lot of starting experience.
Share 49ersWebzone