There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How will resell ticket prices be in Candlestick's final year?

How will resell ticket prices be in Candlestick's final year?

How does everyone think the reselling ticket prices will be for the upcoming season... the last one at legendary candlestick part!
[ Edited by djgtek on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]
Obviously someone does if hes asking the question...
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Mar 15, 2013 at 7:59 AM ]
They are the same, for me that is
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I'm willing to bet you don't go to games. Cause everyone I know cares
Ours are the same.
Legendary? There's a lot of adjectives that come to mind for that craphole that is a "football stadium" only in the academic sense, and "legendary" is not one of them. STH pricing was frozen for 2013...don't know yet on single-game tickets, but my guess would be no-to-modest increase.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Legendary? There's a lot of adjectives that come to mind for that craphole that is a "football stadium" only in the academic sense, and "legendary" is not one of them. STH pricing was frozen for 2013...don't know yet on single-game tickets, but my guess would be no-to-modest increase.

Until they start going to ticketmaster .....
Ticket prices were frozen this year.

Are you talking about the resale market?
Not expecting a big change or any change at all
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Until they start going to ticketmaster .....

Mine are $99/seat/game STH price (frozen from 2012), and single-game they were $139 last year...just don't think there will be any kind of big increase over that. Of course that's not including the umteen $$ of TM fees.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i think ticket prices will be higher but not because of it's the last year at Candlestick
It'll be because the team is winning.
As excited as i am about the new stadium, i DREAD the ticket prices at Santa Clara
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
I think it'll be about the same. I've never heard someone talk about Candlestick as a place you need to experience

Next season will be expensive though
thanks for the relevant feedback for everyone that's provided it so far... . btw i was talking about resale prices, not season ticket holder pricing.
Originally posted by djgtek:
thanks for the relevant feedback for everyone that's provided it so far... . btw i was talking about resale prices, not season ticket holder pricing.

Slightly higher because the team did better last year.