There are 269 users in the forums

I hope Dorsey and Woodson walk into 49ers headquarters and come out as 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like Woodson and Dorsey so far! 15 hours is a long visit!
Maybe we sign Ed Reed also!
[ Edited by Donnies49ers on Mar 13, 2013 at 9:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Looks like after 15 hours Woodson will be a niner!

how do you know?
I like the dorsey signing. The guy has retard strength and has some ability to push the pocket. He's perfect for this defense and I wouldn't be surprised if he subs at NT as well. It's a great pick up. If they are as patient with dorsey as they were with soap, Dorsey can become a better than average player in the red and gold.
I hope Woodson mysteriously gets 10 years younger but I would settle for an older version.

Not gonna happen. This was according to various sources, a big part of why Pollard was released and why Baltimore won't be bringing Ed Reed back. They basically were the ringleaders of an attempted mutiny to turn the team against John Harbaugh. Harbaugh took it well, but apparently did not forget the incident.

Yahoo! Sports reports Ravens players were ready to revolt against coach John Harbaugh after he announced they would go through a full-pads practice on Halloween, fresh off their bye week and 10 days after an ugly 43-13 loss at Houston.

Veterans such as safeties Ed Reed and Bernard Pollard were reportedly among those who voiced their displeasure at Harbaugh in a team meeting. But instead of using it as a chance to assert his power with an iron fist, the coach welcomed the players' appeal of his decision with open arms.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
how do you know?

Just my thoughts! Why else we he stay so long??
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Not gonna happen. This was according to various sources, a big part of why Pollard was released and why Baltimore won't be bringing Ed Reed back. They basically were the ringleaders of an attempted mutiny to turn the team against John Harbaugh. Harbaugh took it well, but apparently did not forget the incident.

Yahoo! Sports reports Ravens players were ready to revolt against coach John Harbaugh after he announced they would go through a full-pads practice on Halloween, fresh off their bye week and 10 days after an ugly 43-13 loss at Houston.

Veterans such as safeties Ed Reed and Bernard Pollard were reportedly among those who voiced their displeasure at Harbaugh in a team meeting. But instead of using it as a chance to assert his power with an iron fist, the coach welcomed the players' appeal of his decision with open arms.

What a bunch of whiny babies. Did they cry because they didn't get to go to chuck e cheese afterwards too?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
geez is Woodson going to spend the night at 49ers headquarters and continue talks in the morning? freakin lingerer.
Hurry up sign the dotted line!
[ Edited by lazy on Mar 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM ]
Originally posted by lazy:
geez is Woodson going to spend the night at 49ers headquarters and continue talks in the morning? freakin lingerer.
Hurry up sign the dotted line!

Have a feeling they're in there playing Madden and eating BBQ. Or doing lines of coke and hookers.......those are the most likely possibilities that I can see.

He must be getting it done the last report was an hour ago
how do you know?

Just my thoughts! Why else we he stay so long??

He could have fallen good point!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Man, if Woodson gets signed, I sure hope his collar bone holds up while he's a Niner! I do like his cover skills/veteran presence, but his age/health is questionable...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Have a feeling they're in there playing Madden and eating BBQ. Or doing lines of coke and hookers.......those are the most likely possibilities that I can see.

Why not playing Madden on coke or eating BBQ and hookers?

Edit: coke, not come. Stupid auto correct.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Mar 14, 2013 at 5:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone