There are 598 users in the forums
I hope Dorsey and Woodson walk into 49ers headquarters and come out as 49ers
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:05 AM
- lazy
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,687
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:07 AM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,116
All for it, this is what I want to happen, along with John Abraham. Plus only Dorsey would count against us in comp picks, as Woodson and Abraham were released.
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM
- 9erguy
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,367
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
![]()
![]()
![]()
All for it, this is what I want to happen, along with John Abraham. Plus only Dorsey would count against us in comp picks, as Woodson and Abraham were released.
this!!!
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM
- 619Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 123
I want both of them. I wanted us to draft Dorsey when he came out of LSU......
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
- Beeker
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,785
I can actually roll with this ....
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:33 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,789
is woodson better than goldson in coverage?
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
- Beeker
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,785
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
is woodson better than goldson in coverage?
Yes.
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
is woodson better than goldson in coverage?
hes more consistant
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,789
going from gold to wood sure doesn't sound like a good move.
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
going from gold to wood sure doesn't sound like a good move.
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:39 AM
- blm7754
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,785
I don't want Wood (no pun intended)
At this stage of his career he isn't worth more than a 1 year deal at the vet minimum (which I don't think he'll take).
At this stage of his career he isn't worth more than a 1 year deal at the vet minimum (which I don't think he'll take).
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:44 AM
- GhostofFredDean74
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 30,082
Originally posted by blm7754:
I don't want Wood (no pun intended)
At this stage of his career he isn't worth more than a 1 year deal at the vet minimum (which I don't think he'll take).
He definitely isn't worth the $11M he was due to be paid this year for the Packers, but he isn't exactly a stiff. He's still worth at least $2.5-$4M on a 1 year deal.
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM
- tohara3
- Veteran
- Posts: 30,870
Originally posted by 9erguy:Originally posted by AB83Rules:![]()
![]()
![]()
All for it, this is what I want to happen, along with John Abraham. Plus only Dorsey would count against us in comp picks, as Woodson and Abraham were released.
this!!!
Agreed
Mar 13, 2013 at 9:46 AM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
going from gold to wood sure doesn't sound like a good move.
lol, this doe!