There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I hope Dorsey and Woodson walk into 49ers headquarters and come out as 49ers

Dorsey is young and still has an upside , and with our coaching staff, and talented players around Dorsey , he could be a very disruptive defensive lineman , there is a lot of talent there, and he could play all three positions on the defensive line, hopefully something gets done

Woodson could be a steal , a lot of folks think he will come in and play CB , that is false, he will hold down the FS spot until a younger FS is ready to take over when he retires , Woodson would be a great addition to our defense , granted he cant lay down the lumber like Goldson, and he is getting up there in age , but he would improve our pass coverage in a big way , and our base defense will be stronger against pass happy offensive teams in pass coverage , and even stronger when we go nickel or dime ....I hope these 2 guys are on the field in 49ers uniforms next year
  • lazy
  • Veteran
All for it, this is what I want to happen, along with John Abraham. Plus only Dorsey would count against us in comp picks, as Woodson and Abraham were released.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
All for it, this is what I want to happen, along with John Abraham. Plus only Dorsey would count against us in comp picks, as Woodson and Abraham were released.

this!!!
I want both of them. I wanted us to draft Dorsey when he came out of LSU......
I can actually roll with this ....
is woodson better than goldson in coverage?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Yes.

hes more consistant
going from gold to wood sure doesn't sound like a good move.

I don't want Wood (no pun intended)

At this stage of his career he isn't worth more than a 1 year deal at the vet minimum (which I don't think he'll take).
Originally posted by blm7754:
I don't want Wood (no pun intended)

At this stage of his career he isn't worth more than a 1 year deal at the vet minimum (which I don't think he'll take).

He definitely isn't worth the $11M he was due to be paid this year for the Packers, but he isn't exactly a stiff. He's still worth at least $2.5-$4M on a 1 year deal.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

this!!!

Agreed
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol, this doe!