There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The new Cold War (re NFC West)

The NFC West is developing into a new Cold War. The two would be super powers are building up their nuclear arsenals and getting ready to battle twice a year. Both organizations are making bold moves and trying to one up the other on a regular basis. I can't wait to see what they do tomorrow and at the draft in 45 days..........BRING IT!
Nice post, can't wait either!
Wilson will have a s**tty 2nd year....hawks go 8-8 with a bloated contract from Harvin.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Wilson will have a s**tty 2nd year....hawks go 8-8 with a bloated contract from Harvin.

Don't know that for sure, but their front office sure he some serious stones to make this move. I hope you are right.
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus a pick 3 spots later

Plus 12 more

Not even scurred, like Ronald Reagan
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Mar 11, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
seahawks are no 90's cowboys.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,498
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus a pick 3 spots later

Plus 11 more

Not even scurred, like Ronald Reagan

sorry but Seachickens win this one. P Harvin is much younger than Boldin and he will draw double coverage and is a mismatch in both the return game, out of the back field, and at WR. Boldin is 32-33, so we most likely only keep him for 2 years the most. Don't get me wrong, Boldin is probably the best possession type WR there is in the NFL, but Harvin is younger and a multiple threat.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
sorry but Seachickens win this one. P Harvin is much younger than Boldin and he will draw double coverage and is a mismatch in both the return game, out of the back field, and at WR. Boldin is 32-33, so we most likely only keep him for 2 years the most. Don't get me wrong, Boldin is probably the best possession type WR there is in the NFL, but Harvin is younger and a multiple threat.

this post is full of gay. GTFO.



Originally posted by blunt_probe:
seahawks are no 90's cowboys.

They're hella close.


If they had their Michael Irvin and OUR offensive line.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus a pick 3 spots later

Plus 11 more

Not even scurred, like Ronald Reagan


Thanks for bringing back that Jimmy Raye classic
Sorry but Percy harvin is exactly the kind of wr that burns our d to a crisp. If he stays healthy I think the hawks will b nasty
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
They have no 1st

We Do

Plus a pick 3 spots later

Plus 11 more

Not even scurred, like Ronald Reagan


Thanks for bringing back that Jimmy Raye classic
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..
Originally posted by corona55569:
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..

you mean "the jimmy raye flea-flicker"? LMAO!

Originally posted by corona55569:
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..