There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Win the Division- Homefield Advantage - Key to Superbowl in 2013 now

If seattle wins the div and gets home field they will be unbeatable in that stadium

and now that they got percy harvin its going to be a very tough battle for the division....lets hope we can win it because it'll be a very tough road to the superbowl if you're on the road, especially if you have to go to seattle
True but sea is horrible on the road and great at home. That inconsistency is not associated with winning home field adv and the niners are a more consistent team and will have a better chance at winning home field. If not we can beat the Seahawks at their home
Originally posted by elguapo:
True but sea is horrible on the road and great at home. That inconsistency is not associated with winning home field adv and the niners are a more consistent team and will have a better chance at winning home field. If not we can beat the Seahawks at their home

i think this idea that seattle is horrible on the road will end this up coming season

much like we put that to rest in 2011.

they have a qb who i think is on his way to being one of the best so they won't struggle on the road
This year seattle road games are more brutal then last years, if they win then they deserve it ( )
NY Giants won in SF last year, SF won in ATL this year.

home field advantage dont mean s**t.
Harvin to the most hated team in America...if you love me, you'll please kill me now.
Not worried about Seattle. We won't lose more than 3 games next season
Originally posted by BrodieToKwalick:
Harvin to the most hated team in America...if you love me, you'll please kill me now.

Most hated team in America?? Don't flatter the hawks, they can't even win on the road let alone the division. Hell, they would of lost first round of the playoffs if rg3 didn't get reinjured...so nobody cares about the hawks, until they win the division let alone anything at all. Hahahahahahaha
the superbowl champ next year will come out of the NFC west.
Originally posted by susweel:
NY Giants won in SF last year, SF won in ATL this year.

home field advantage dont mean s**t.

Seattle has a legitimate, tangible home field advantage. Their stadium is designed in such a way that it reflects and amplifies the crowd noise. It is deafeningly loud.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by susweel:
NY Giants won in SF last year, SF won in ATL this year.

home field advantage dont mean s**t.

Seattle has a legitimate, tangible home field advantage. Their stadium is designed in such a way that it reflects and amplifies the crowd noise. It is deafeningly loud.

I agree with this. The only 2 NFC teams with appreciable home field advantages are GB and SEA. Having home field advantage is definitely a positive.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
If seattle wins the div and gets home field they will be unbeatable in that stadium

and now that they got percy harvin its going to be a very tough battle for the division....lets hope we can win it because it'll be a very tough road to the superbowl if you're on the road, especially if you have to go to seattle

Look for the 49ers to strenghten their Defense even more this year. More depth, size and speed at DB and DL through the drafts and FA.
There is no doubt with Kaep as QB, the 49ers could now score. But the Defense needs depth to spell the starters so they stay fresh all season.
Home field is a must, however, look at the Ravens they went to Denver and NE and pulled it off. Two tough places to come out with a win. Just get to the playoffs and I'll take my chances with this 49er team.
if we play a wildcard game we win it all lol