There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A tweet from Adam Schefter

This is my first post on the site because this one is to good to pass up if you haven't read it already. Got this one from the Niners Nation site and all I can say is the NY JETS fans are hilarious, and live in a dream world when it comes to trading Darrell Revis.

Here is the link - http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/2/28/4040502/adam-schefter-with-a-money-tweet-today

Just
Empty
Talk
Stupid,

just empty talk
Add Sanchez and I'm down.
Lol. Yeah, saw that tweet a few days ago. Hilarious. No... really!?..you would take our top 2 picks AND Aldon for Revis. Don't just stop at Iupati, give them the entire state of California too.
That is a funny tweet.

Makes you wonder if the smart NFL guys like Clayton or Schefter feel like just screaming at people sometimes.
Originally posted by Heed49er:
That is a funny tweet.

Makes you wonder if the smart NFL guys like Clayton or Schefter feel like just screaming at people sometimes.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Lol. Yeah, saw that tweet a few days ago. Hilarious. No... really!?..you would take our top 2 picks AND Aldon for Revis. Don't just stop at Iupati, give them the entire state of California too.

Why stop there, lets just swap franchises while were at it.
Heard the Jets fans love takening tightends in the first round. Lets trade them davis and walker for revis... lol
Yea might as well throw in bowman and Willis lol
Hell throw in Kapernick and Crabtree.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Now would be the time to trade for Revis IMO. He is coming off an injury and the highest I would give them is a 2nd rounder and maybe a later 5-7 rounder and nothing more.
Lmao I bet he would do that deal.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Shefter and LaCanfora should marry each other and have a kid. Called b******t.
Originally posted by MarkD:
Shefter and LaCanfora should marry each other and have a kid. Called b******t.

Schefter was making fun of the radio host that said that...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home