There are 334 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Larry Grant

Well guess he won't be helping us with our comp pick formula next year.
Bad timing for him, And embarrassing for us.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by cciowa:
of course this is the truth. if i hear one more time he was a special teams stud i will puke. our entire special ed teams sucked last year and in my opinion there was no such thing as a stud for us on special teams.

CJ Spillman would like a word with you.
ok. cj was our diamond in the garbage which was our special ed teams,, actually dixon got better to but thats about it
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/28/49ers-larry-grant-i-never-knowingly-took-a-ped/

I wish this guy would stop referencing our organization while publicly aoplogizing for his PED use. We have been clean so far and I want nothing to do with what he did.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/28/49ers-larry-grant-i-never-knowingly-took-a-ped/

I wish this guy would stop referencing our organization while publicly aoplogizing for his PED use. We have been clean so far and I want nothing to do with what he did.

this times infinity, I think he was never going to be signed by us and I am sick of him. esp after we got some nice rookies plus the kids from last year who did not play,, there is no place for him on our team. signing this guy who will miss four games or whatever makes as much sense as the team signing f**king dips**t higgins or huggins or whoever the f**k from last year
Perfect fit in Seattle.
he was good for us, and played well when Pat was out
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

that was almost two years ago, he means nothing to me anymore and his role will be filled by a younger better player this year
Agree with cc, we aren't seeing him again. Perfect example of what JH doesn't like nor will he tolerate. And signing a guy out for 4 games? What kind of idiocy is that when we got plenty of talented guys out there(90 I believe) who can play....and don't have to sit out 4 games.

that was almost two years ago, he means nothing to me anymore and his role will be filled by a younger better player this year

okay? lol i agree with you, i didn't say we should bring him back broseph
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Agree with cc, we aren't seeing him again. Perfect example of what JH doesn't like nor will he tolerate. And signing a guy out for 4 games? What kind of idiocy is that when we got plenty of talented guys out there(90 I believe) who can play....and don't have to sit out 4 games.

that did not stop them from signing huggins or higgins or whoever the f**k he was. the signed the guy. KNOWING, he probably was going to set out some games. that was a disaster. i rather would have coaxed julian peterson to come out and play for us like charles haley did back in the day. No one gave him a job last year and he had to crawl back to us for a one year deal. I understand the "favored son' status that is here for certain players but we can replace him with someone better and younger
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Good ST player. Great backup.

He can play both MLB spots in case Willis or N-Bow go down.We need him.

Exactly, if the price is right, we know we can count on him. His heart is in it too.

that was almost two years ago, he means nothing to me anymore and his role will be filled by a younger cheaper player this year

FYP
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
this dude is a free agent, not a 49er