There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CBSsports reports Alex Smith traded to Cheifs for second rounders in 2013 and 2014

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
what do you think we could've got for Kaep?...or what would you accept?

also, lol at you! YES SIR! LOVE KAEPERNICK!

TBH maybe the chiefs 1st this year and 1st next year? Maybe their first and second this year? But all sarcasm aside... no.

Trust me I'm as happy that Alex is leaving as you are. It'll be nice not having all the cluster around. And the fact that Kaepernick is the 100% future is nice as well.
wtf when did this happen ???
Originally posted by susweel:
wtf when did this happen ???

Not sure the exact Date, Time and Year sus, but it sure will be a good day when OFFICIAL.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I still think we should keep him and trade Kaepernick.

You're joking right?

I really really hope he is
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
You're joking right?

Judging by how critical he's been of Kaep, I don't think he is joking.
What?!! OMG!! The only thing better that that would be the US landing on the moon before the Russians...

[ Edited by Chaoslord209 on Feb 27, 2013 at 9:01 PM ]
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Judging by how critical he's been of Kaep, I don't think he is joking.

Never been critical of Kaep. Just thought his inexperience was eventually going to hurt us. That was on Harbaugh. Was wrong on that for the most part but kind of right at the end.

But in case you guys didn't know, yes I was 100% joking.
No s**t?!?!?

WhoTF is Alex Smith ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
WhoTF is Alex Smith ?

He's the guy who had 7 Coordinators in 8 seasons, was paid over $58 million over those 8 years, that guy
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Mike Freeman reports Chiefs trade second rounders in 2013 and 2014 for Alex Smith. This blew my mind, a pick at the top of the second round, that's basically a first rounder. The 49ers are in a position to play this draft like a violin.

Yes.