Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL Chiefs fans reactions

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270361

Wow chiefs fans have NO love for Alex LMAO

LOL at phoenix trying to sell them Smith

with the longest post evar

Yeah that just pissed them off moe lmao!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:
think its going to be a coditional pick based off of 2013 so it will be a 2014 pick.

Based on what exactly? Not sure why people are assuming it will necessarily be a conditional pick. Rarely is a quality player just traded for a "conditional pick."

I could very well see it being a 4th rounder this year and a conditional pick next, ranging from the 3rd to the 6th round.

i just personally think its going to be a 2014 pick.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If it's a 2014 pick it'll be a 1st rounder.
Won't ever root against Alex unless he is player Niners! Not a top talent but a 1st class guy! I want the 1st pick in the 3rd rd!!!

It was like poking at a hornets' nest with a stick.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
I don't know what KC might be giving up but KC fans should be jumping for joy after watching Matt Cassel,Brady Quinn and Tyler Thigpen the last few years.

word andy reid and alex smith, smith is a good game manager, he won't lose you the game. i think he will be solid for them can see them going 8-8 atleast with him
This KC thing (if it's true) ultimately makes the most sense which I've always thought. They're gonna take the best OL and have a good starting QB the next 5-6 yrs. Andy Reid helped refine Favre in Green Bay, he's good with QBs.
plus we just f**ked over the raiders division more by giving one of their division rivals a competant QB LOL i will be rooting hard for him when he plays the faiders haha
Originally posted by Wrathman:

It was like poking at a hornets' nest with a stick.

some douch bags kept quoting it to piss off everyone LOL

Alex Smith causes trouble in other forums as well.
plus smith will be getting chance warmack too , chiefs are doing a good job me thinks.

Alex could do well for KC though in all honesty, especially with Reid coaching him...the QB isn't the only problem there.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Good move for the Chiefs. A solid QB, ability to bring in a boom/bust rookie QB and let him learn, draft an LT #1 and perhaps re-sign Alberts at the guard position. Can't hate on that. Their roster is absolutely pitiful. These would be massive upgrades for them.
KC seems the most logical, but im kinda thinking browns with norv too, but ultimately i think its KC cause i don't think geno smith is better than chance warmack in terms of value.
those Chiefs fans are absurdly high on Geno Smith

like he's a sure-fire draft talent like Cam Newton or something
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
KC seems the most logical, but im kinda thinking browns with norv too, but ultimately i think its KC cause i don't think geno smith is better than chance warmack in terms of value.

Apparently the Browns have ruled themselves out. Looks like either the Chiefs or Bills.
Share 49ersWebzone