Not a member? Register Now!

2013 - The Schedule

49ers
Home: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Packers, Texans, Colts
Away: Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals, Buccaneers, Redskins, Jaguars, Titans, Saints

Seattle
Home: 49ers, Rams, Cardinals, Saints, Buccaneers, Vikings, Jaguars, Titans,
Away: 49ers, Rams, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Giants, Texans, Colts

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21478776/nfl-announces-2013-regularseason-opponents

So maybe it's me but the 49ers HOME schedule is MUCH easier than the Seahawks. I think this schedule really gives the 49er an advantage in the division, and ultimately in the conference. What are your thoughts about the schedule?
12-4

BOOK IT
actually the seahawks home schedule is way easier...they get to play the saints bucs, vikes, the garbage jags and titans, we have to play the falcons, panthers, texans and colts....we have a harder home schedule to me.
Same thread started in December
Good lord we finally get the Packers at home? Seems like my lifetime since we played them in Candlestick (minus the playoffs obviously).
Originally posted by LBCniner:
actually the seahawks home schedule is way easier...they get to play the saints bucs, vikes, the garbage jags and titans, we have to play the falcons, panthers, texans and colts....we have a harder home schedule to me.

This I think is true. Niners home looks more difficult to me. Away too..well maybe not so..

NFC West will start to come down wait not start, coz it is already, and will be more so next season, will come down to who can kick more a$$, simple. It's going to be 6 of the hardest hitting games in the NFL every year for some time. Personally not looking forward to that, I would prefer for my Niners to be dominate and not have to worry about significant injuries 6 frickin times a season --> Rams, Hawks, Birds..
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Feb 22, 2013 at 3:18 AM ]

I see it the same way. The Packers are stinging from two straight losses, so they'll be out for blood. The Colts seem to get better ever game, the Texans are still a top AFC team and the Falcons are always tough. Panthers defense suck, but no slouch on offense. I think the 9ers have the tougher home schedule........

The fan noise gives the Seahawks an advantage at home that the 9ers don't have........
Originally posted by kemp_j:

I see it the same way. The Packers are stinging from two straight losses, so they'll be out for blood. The Colts seem to get better ever game, the Texans are still a top AFC team and the Falcons are always tough. Panthers defense suck, but no slouch on offense. I think the 9ers have the tougher home schedule........

The fan noise gives the Seahawks an advantage at home that the 9ers don't have........

That's where they don't really lose no matter who they play though, better for us for them to get tougher teams on the road and vise versa for us, not like we not capable of beating those teams you mentioned at home no less.
Yea I don't know what you're looking at. The Seahawks home schedule looks way easier.
It's better to play the harder opponents at home than on the road, we may not have the 12th man but we are very tough to beat at home, Idc who we play
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Feb 22, 2013 at 4:59 AM ]
Seahawks play their "tougher" games on the road. 49ers play weaker opponents on the road! Make of that what you will...
[ Edited by NYCNINER on Feb 22, 2013 at 5:11 AM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
It's better to play the harder opponents at home than on the road, we may not have the 12th man but we are very tough to beat at home, Idc who we play

Not really. I would classify Candlestick as one of the weaker home venues in the NFL. Actually, I consider it to be bottom 5 with Jacksonville, San Diego, Carolina and Dallas.
[ Edited by HudsonValley on Feb 22, 2013 at 12:37 PM ]
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/169858-2013-opponents/