There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WTF AJ Jenkins, why are you not in Atlanta???

Prediction: next season, Kaepernick is going to be using that cannon of his to throw 60-yard bombs to Jenkins, who will be three to four yards behind almost every corner who fails to hold him as he runs by him.
Originally posted by susweel:
took him long enough to get there he's obviously a bust.

Kap wrote the directions to the gym in AJ's playbook.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Is Jenkins prego because he looks fat
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by PTulini:
@Kaepernick7: The homie @17Ajjenkins is in the building..... The grind is real! http://instagr.am/p/WI0vTjtBCp/

lol great sittin on the couch.....the guys who already hate him are going to have a field day

LOL not surprised.

Guys, please calm down. That photo was taken about an hour ago. That means it was about 10:30 at night back in Atlanta. Is he supposed to be doing bench presses or running routes at midnight?

Yes

+1.
Prediction: next season, Kaepernick is going to be using that cannon of his to throw 60-yard bombs to Jenkins, who will be three to four yards behind almost every corner who fails to hold him as he runs by him.

I like the sound of that.

Anyone remember the preseason game last year, I think it was the charger game, when the play broke down and AJ was able to find a doft spot in the back of the end-zone as Kap threaded a perfect past between 3 defenders for a TD? I'd like to see some of that too plz.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by PTulini:
@Kaepernick7: The homie @17Ajjenkins is in the building..... The grind is real! http://instagr.am/p/WI0vTjtBCp/

lol great sittin on the couch.....the guys who already hate him are going to have a field day

LOL not surprised.

Guys, please calm down. That photo was taken about an hour ago. That means it was about 10:30 at night back in Atlanta. Is he supposed to be doing bench presses or running routes at midnight?

His butt cheeks need a rest from sitting on those hard benches all season long.

Glad he is there. Time to get to work.
At least he made it to Atlanta. Give the kid a chance.
Can we lock this thread up now? AJ Jenkins is in Atlanta. Time to move on to another target to hyperventilate about. I'm surprised you guys didn't find out his flight number and track it's journey.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Can we lock this thread up now? AJ Jenkins is in Atlanta. Time to move on to another target to hyperventilate about. I'm surprised you guys didn't find out his flight number and track it's journey.

Its the offseason man. Your right. We are slacking.

I sat next to him and said "Jerry Rice" everytime he looked away from the window.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
LOCK THIS BISH UP

I think some people are just really excited about next season.
Glad to see he is in the ATL. Now get to running those routes and catching everything.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thenovemberrain:

I think some people are just really excited about next season.
either that or very very concerned this number one pick will be a major mistake made by the front office and coaches. you can spin it however you want but when you have a number one pick who can not see the field ahead of chad hall and tedd,one catch for three yards, ginn jr,, it should be a cause for concern.
cciowa you must not believe a word Harbaugh ever says do you? That comment can swing boh ways. Harbaugh did say Hall was in because of a specific play drawn up for him. That play actually mirrored a play of Halls in philly when he caugt his first td only on opposite sides of the field. Ginn alhough he didnt show it this year is somewhat of a seasoned vet. Its dissapointing Jenkins first season was only 37 plays and one dropped pass but i dont think its quite the cause for concern yet. If his second season is the mirror image of the first then ill join in on the mass hysteria and cry that he sky is falling and Harbaugh Baalke and the fo totally f**ked up on the first pick last season.