There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WTF AJ Jenkins, why are you not in Atlanta???

AJ Jenkins was given an open invitation to train with Jerry Rice. He did not and showed up to his first camp out of shape. He declares he will spend the off season training in Atlanta with CK7.

Well CK7 blows off the grammy's, Leno, et al to train for next season in Atlanta. Ricardo Lockette and Chad Hall join him. Why is AJ AWOL???

Baffling.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/02/opportunity-knocks-wideouts-lockette-hall-working-with-kaepernick-in-atlanta.html
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,531
Guess you missed this in the Kaepernick thread:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch#49ers WRs Ricardo Lockette & Chad Hall training w/ Colin Kaepernick at Competitive Edge Sports in Duluth, Ga. A.J. Jenkins will arrive soon.
‏@Eric_Branch: #49ers WRs Ricardo Lockette & Chad Hall training w/ Colin Kaepernick at Competitive Edge Sports in Duluth, Ga. A.J. Jenkins will arrive soon
Not a smart move to turn down an invite from the greatest Niner WR of all-time.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess you missed this in the Kaepernick thread:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch#49ers WRs Ricardo Lockette & Chad Hall training w/ Colin Kaepernick at Competitive Edge Sports in Duluth, Ga. A.J. Jenkins will arrive soon.


Arrive soon, if CK7, Lockette and Hall are there, so should AJ. That is my point.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,914
Originally posted by 9erred:
AJ Jenkins was given an open invitation to train with Jerry Rice. He did not and showed up to his first camp out of shape. He declares he will spend the off season training in Atlanta with CK7.

Well CK7 blows off the grammy's, Leno, et al to train for next season in Atlanta. Ricardo Lockette and Chad Hall join him. Why is AJ AWOL???

Baffling.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/02/opportunity-knocks-wideouts-lockette-hall-working-with-kaepernick-in-atlanta.html

The last line in the article states: Another receiver, A.J. Jenkins, has not yet joined Kaepernick and the others but is expected to arrive soon.

So, it might be a good idea to see whether Jenkins shows up.

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,531
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess you missed this in the Kaepernick thread:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch#49ers WRs Ricardo Lockette & Chad Hall training w/ Colin Kaepernick at Competitive Edge Sports in Duluth, Ga. A.J. Jenkins will arrive soon.


Arrive soon, if CK7, Lockette and Hall are there, so should AJ. That is my point.

I don't see Crabtree going to Atlanta... Guess he doesn't want to build off of his 2012 season.... What a waste!
Originally posted by Jcool:
I don't see Crabtree going to Atlanta... Guess he doesn't want to build off of his 2012 season.... What a waste!

Might as well say the same for Vernon as well... I mean obviously he doesn't care either
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,601
Originally posted by 9erred:
Arrive soon, if CK7, Lockette and Hall are there, so should AJ. That is my point.

Should? He doesnt have to do s**t until OTAs start The fact is that he will be there. just because his schedule didnt allow him to be there the exact moment the other guys were there means jack s**t. they all have families that they dont get to see much of for months out of the year.

This notion that players must eat, sleep, and s**t football all day every day is getting old.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Guess you missed this in the Kaepernick thread:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch#49ers WRs Ricardo Lockette & Chad Hall training w/ Colin Kaepernick at Competitive Edge Sports in Duluth, Ga. A.J. Jenkins will arrive soon.


Arrive soon, if CK7, Lockette and Hall are there, so should AJ. That is my point.

Maybe he has a previous commitment and can't get there right away? (family, friends, business...)
  • JD81
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,437
ZOMG BUSTTTTTT
Wow man. It's a beautiful Saturday in the Bay Area. I check the zone to see if Aldon Smith has been arrested or stabbed and I see this thread.

Get a life, man.
[ Edited by redrathman on Feb 16, 2013 at 3:14 PM ]
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Arrive soon, if CK7, Lockette and Hall are there, so should AJ. That is my point.

Should? He doesnt have to do s**t until OTAs start The fact is that he will be there. just because his schedule didnt allow him to be there the exact moment the other guys were there means jack s**t. they all have families that they dont get to see much of for months out of the year.

This notion that players must eat, sleep, and s**t football all day every day is getting old.


Wow. I guess you and AJ are complacent with zero receptions from a first round draft pick....... We will agree to disagree. I think AJ should spend every minute of this off season preparing, obviously he did not do it last off season. You on the other hand feel that AJ should do the minimum, show up to OTA's and see if he can channel energy to get in sync with CK7..... Yes we do disagree.....
Originally posted by redrathman:
Wow man. It's a beautiful Saturday in the Bay Area. I check the zone to see if Aldon Smith has been arrest or stabbed and I see this thread.

Get a life, man.

Much ado about nothing. b***hing about a day or two later then the others wont make or break him and reminds me of people complaining about Tomorrow wearing his hat backwards.