There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

a interesting point on why we lost becuse of culliver

i think black quarterbacks not winning the superbowl (except doug williams) is a better conspiracy theory than this one...
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Culliver is a very talented CB with size & speed & ability. He said some stupid things during the week which he regrets. He also was acting like a donkey on every incompletion that he defended with his incomplete pass gestures toward Raven wrs. He did however Lay a Huge egg getting smoke and sizzled over & over again in the Sb. We gotta stick with him, hey he had a bad bad game but so did Aldon, Willis, Bowman & Justin. Basically our Defense stunk the whole game and our Offense stunk the 1st half and the special teams reeked all game and we still almost almost almost won!!! I pray that the 49ers learn from this and stick with Culliver as he will grow into a smarter player and become more consistent and he has the size & speed the NFL covets. Now he just needs to put it all together.

This. It wasn't long ago when everybody was calling him optimus prime and the next best CB, myself included. The defense as a whole stunk it up throughout the entire playoffs icluding the SB! I still believe Cully will be our best CB with the potential to be one of the best in the league
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home