LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

a interesting point on why we lost becuse of culliver

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ok a buddy of mine pointed out the reason why we did not get the calls we should have gotten is because of 29 culliver statement about gays and the nfl really want us to lose, so the would not have a champion that disrespected the gay community .
oh brother
when will the conspiracy theories end?

No. The lost is from Culliver getting burnt and screwing up numerous times during the game, NOT his anti gay comments.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
No. The lost is from Culliver getting burnt and screwing up numerous times during the game, NOT his anti gay comments.

This. Lock. /thread
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this is retard
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wow.

even if becuse
no I went back and thought about it every big play that has ever happened on us has pretty much had culliver covering and thats cause he decided to dump the receiver to whitner (I think this was the equivalent to Moss taking plays off I'm sick of him at least the other DBs try their hardest to keep their assignments sure the others guys missed one here or there but culliver has been the name almost every time
Man, your friend lacks some basic logic skills.

LOL. Dude, he plays FOR San Francisco. San Francisco.

That said, it may have affected HIM psychologically. As I rewatched the game again though, he actually made about 3 really good plays..unfortunately, he also got burned about 3 times badly as well but truth be told, he only had S help once. He was on an island and the Ravens were exploiting him...and Whitner.
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM ]
Culliver is a very talented CB with size & speed & ability. He said some stupid things during the week which he regrets. He also was acting like a donkey on every incompletion that he defended with his incomplete pass gestures toward Raven wrs. He did however Lay a Huge egg getting smoke and sizzled over & over again in the Sb. We gotta stick with him, hey he had a bad bad game but so did Aldon, Willis, Bowman & Justin. Basically our Defense stunk the whole game and our Offense stunk the 1st half and the special teams reeked all game and we still almost almost almost won!!! I pray that the 49ers learn from this and stick with Culliver as he will grow into a smarter player and become more consistent and he has the size & speed the NFL covets. Now he just needs to put it all together.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Culliver is a very talented CB with size & speed & ability. He said some stupid things during the week which he regrets. He also was acting like a donkey on every incompletion that he defended with his incomplete pass gestures toward Raven wrs. He did however Lay a Huge egg getting smoke and sizzled over & over again in the Sb. We gotta stick with him, hey he had a bad bad game but so did Aldon, Willis, Bowman & Justin. Basically our Defense stunk the whole game and our Offense stunk the 1st half and the special teams reeked all game and we still almost almost almost won!!! I pray that the 49ers learn from this and stick with Culliver as he will grow into a smarter player and become more consistent and he has the size & speed the NFL covets. Now he just needs to put it all together.

Agreed. He is probably the ONLY physical WR we have. He has a ton of upside but he seems to lack between the ears with blown coverages, stupid detracting comments during SB week, trash talking whether he makes a play or not, etc.
I'll believe in quite a few conspiracy theories about the Super Bowl loss, but this is not one of them.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone