There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Get your bricks!?

I think its cool
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Pretty cool. The Giants did the same thing after the World Series.

This. Why wouldn't it be cool. Your name is there for everyone to see.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol spending 200-300 bucks to engrave a brick is only cool if it stands out somehow. theres going to be thousands of bricks, so its not really unique.

But then one day you take your kids/nephews or nieces/young family members to the 49ers stadium and show them your family's name on the stadium and the look on their faces makes that a pretty damn good purchase.

This.
this is pretty cool

reminds me of the piece of basketball court i got that Wilt scored 100 points on
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol spending 200-300 bucks to engrave a brick is only cool if it stands out somehow. theres going to be thousands of bricks, so its not really unique.

But then one day you take your kids/nephews or nieces/young family members to the 49ers stadium and show them your family's name on the stadium and the look on their faces makes that a pretty damn good purchase.

This.

Depends how easy it is to find and see your brick.
Lame waste of 4 hundo.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Lame waste of 4 hundo.
Got seats for the new stadium so don't need bricks.
I'll just watch Dwight Howard shoot free throws thanks.
I would get one but wow thats expensive
[ Edited by gtowns on Feb 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
Dont forget extra for the logo...
If i had the disposable income i would buy one.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'll just watch Dwight Howard shoot free throws thanks.

we are getting bricks for our game room to display beside the candlestick replica. For us the money is not as important as the memories we shared as a family.

If may seem crazy but, I want to just go and sit there and remember before it is gone. I love that place … and will miss it.

So yes we are getting an over priced engraved battered brick or two … but to us … priceless..