LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Get your bricks!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/2/9/3969400/49ers-new-stadium-commemorative-bricks-fans
49ers selling commemorative bricks, what a joke
i keep my bricks in the hood
I actually like the idea
Pretty cool. The Giants did the same thing after the World Series.
Why is that a joke?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Pretty cool. The Giants did the same thing after the World Series.

They did it first when they built Pac Bell. Nice way to make some money and let the fans be apart of the stadium.
At first i was like:

Then i was like:
lol spending 200-300 bucks to engrave a brick is only cool if it stands out somehow. theres going to be thousands of bricks, so its not really unique.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol spending 200-300 bucks to engrave a brick is only cool if it stands out somehow. theres going to be thousands of bricks, so its not really unique.

But then one day you take your kids/nephews or nieces/young family members to the 49ers stadium and show them your family's name on the stadium and the look on their faces makes that a pretty damn good purchase.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Awesome. Remember when they did this for Busch Stadium here in St. Louis

Still have mine

Originally posted by Niners99:

sounds like a good man cave piece.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
considering how much they charging for those seat licenses you would think the bricks would be included.
200 bucks for a brick with my name on it lol. gtfo, i can bring a sharpie and do it for free
Don't laugh.
it's amazing what people will pay for something in 2-40 years.

The Antique Road Show has stuff that people thought was junk and they get big bucks for it.
no ones gonna pay for a brick with someone elses name on it in 2-40 years. only the person who bought the brick initially.
Share 49ersWebzone