LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Hunter/LMJ/Gore Combo

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Kendall Hunter (Achilles) is running & recovery ahead of schedule, per source close to #49ers RB. Will be ready for start of training camp

The dude is nails and I think we missed his dimension late last year more than it seems . . . if that makes sense. I hope he recovers his burst.

Dudes a beast, pick your friggin poison in gore, lmj, and hunter. Number 1 rushing team again me thinks.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Kendall Hunter (Achilles) is running & recovery ahead of schedule, per source close to #49ers RB. Will be ready for start of training camp

The dude is nails and I think we missed his dimension late last year more than it seems . . . if that makes sense. I hope he recovers his burst.

Dudes a beast, pick your friggin poison in gore, lmj, and hunter. Number 1 rushing team again me thinks.

Plus Lattimore PUP / IR for a year
Looks like Hunter is on track to come back for training camp!!! Awesome!! Now we have 3 rock solid backs. Any back we bring in now will compete with Dix...unless it is Lattimore..in which case he'll probably go on IR.
Hell yes. This was my biggest worry. Hunter is a stud!
Best 1-2-3 combo in da league.
1st down
Gore up the middle
2nd down
LMJ counter
1st down
Hunter screen pass

Defense loads up the box

Kaepernick to crabtree 45 yds, TD

EVERY GODDAMN DAY
with a RB trifecta like that and kap on the field i think we are gonna try and go back to a time of posesion ball control run first team.. IE if we can beat you with our running game alone then thats all youre gonna see. Use the run to set up the pass and keep the D fresh. it will allow us to conceal our formations till playoff time and allow Kap more time to develop
LMJ is going to come out of this race. Gore will eventually end up as a change of pace back. I like Hunter but LMJ is explosive coming out of the backfield.
this was just from his rookie year.....if someone can get some highlights from the first half of this past season please post it.

but if you look at the video, even for a rookie, almost every highlight he is getting us a 1st down conversion or close to it.

edit- I know some might not like the music, but I think it fits Hunter's running style...lol.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Mar 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
this was just from his rookie year.....if someone can get some highlights from the first half of this past season please post it.

but if you look at the video, even for a rookie, almost every highlight he is getting us a 1st down conversion or close to it.

edit- I know some might not like the music, but I think it fits Hunter's running style...lol.

This guy doesn't run like a change of pace back. He is damn similar to Gore.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Nice reel. Now I really miss him!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
hunter is the most valuable player on offense that no one talks about.. with the six headed monster of gore,hunter, james, dixon, miller and ck, there is no reason why we can not be the top rushing team in the nfl this year. non. and on a side note, i really do not think we need to draft a running back untill next year in preparing for the end of the gore
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
LMJ is going to come out of this race. Gore will eventually end up as a change of pace back. I like Hunter but LMJ is explosive coming out of the backfield.

in my opinion, no one is going to lose. there will be plenty of chances for all three. dixon will carve out this thing on special teams, getting third and one calls and goal line calls for touchdowns in my opinion
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Plus Lattimore PUP / IR for a year

I'm thinking this too! He could be a real steal. I also like Montee Ball.
I still hope Gore can keep it going!
Share 49ersWebzone