LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 316 users in the forums

Which single aspect excluding the superbowl will you take from the season as a whole?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?! NOBODY!! #49ERS #QuestForSix
we are set with young talent to build on at almost every position... and roman gets way to cute with his play calling at times, he just needs to know when to just keep it simple
The Red and Gold are back!
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Feb 5, 2013 at 5:46 AM ]
The arrival of Kaep and the money he has made me selling his cards on Ebay since the Green Bay game. Buy the cheep last year and sell now.
  • gotem
  • Veteran
That most of the public doesn't know a damn thing about football but somehow they are more knowledgeable than coaches
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by rk1642:
lotta love for a qb that is the first one in 49er history to lose a superbowl.

None of the other QB's were starting only their tenth game in the Super Bowl. None of the other QB's had to watch their defense and Special Teams give up 28 points by the beginning of the 3rd quarter. And the other QB's lost several playoff games and NFC Championship games; is that better? Kap was able to get the team to the Super Bowl with only half a season under his belt. I am not in any way comparing him to our great QB's at this point, but let's keep things in perspective.

Kaep is 10x the QB young was. Book it.

Young didn't strt for us until his 7th year in the league.
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

None of the other QB's were starting only their tenth game in the Super Bowl. None of the other QB's had to watch their defense and Special Teams give up 28 points by the beginning of the 3rd quarter. And the other QB's lost several playoff games and NFC Championship games; is that better? Kap was able to get the team to the Super Bowl with only half a season under his belt. I am not in any way comparing him to our great QB's at this point, but let's keep things in perspective.

WTF Are you talking about! Kaep is amazing and his potential is intimidating but come on now.

lolz what?
Originally posted by jreff22:

lolz what?

Book it. 10 games in the league and he carries us to five yards from a Ring.

Young didn't learn the QB position until 10+ years into the league. Kaepernick just redefined the QB position like West Coast offense redefined NFL offenses.

I said book it!

No question. The emergence of Colin Kaepernick, future league and Super Bowl MVP.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
our defense is over-rated

Yeah we have an over-rated top 5 defense!
Originally posted by jreff22:

lolz what?

Book it. 10 games in the league and he carries us to five yards from a Ring.

Young didn't learn the QB position until 10+ years into the league. Kaepernick just redefined the QB position like West Coast offense redefined NFL offenses.

I said book it!

Young was sitting behind Montana....
Colin Kaepernick
Originally posted by saj4423:
The arrival of Kaep and the money he has made me selling his cards on Ebay since the Green Bay game. Buy the cheep last year and sell now.

Why would you sell them now???

Should've waited a few years
Share 49ersWebzone