LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Last season at Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thought I'd lighten the mood up with something else to talk about.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 4, 2013 at 12:59 PM ]
Mayo, I luv u bro.

But bringing up the fact that our stadium, where some our most cherished memories took place, is not exactly enlightening.

I can only imagine...
Not really enlightening. I'm more hurt that the 5-0 Super Bowl record is now tarnished.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Mayo, I luv u bro.

But bringing up the fact that our stadium, where some our most cherished memories took place, is not exactly enlightening.

Sorry, bro. I hear you, but moving out of that dump has got to be some what uplifting.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Feb 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Some more motivation for the team next year. I hope they go 8-0 at home and the Niners make a big deal out of the whole last year at the Stick thing.
Originally posted by mattster03:

I can only imagine...

what is this...
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Mayo, I luv u bro.

Sorry, bro. I hear you, but moving out of that dump has got to be some what uplifting.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by mattster03:

I can only imagine...

what is this...

I would have to guess, size of the replay screens at the stadiums?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Im gunna have to find a way to take a vacation down to San Fran with my wife and kids so i can give them a chance to enjoy a 49ers game at Candlestick since i never got to with my dad.
Me and the wife are planning to attend a home game this year for the first time so we can see the field that all the greats played on....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Candlestick to be domolished within the year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/candlestick-park-demolished-within-223126376--mlb.html
Originally posted by mayo49:
Candlestick to be domolished within the year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/candlestick-park-demolished-within-223126376--mlb.html

Shouldn't they make sure that the new stadium is up and running before they domolish candlestick?
Share 49ersWebzone