Originally posted by aTx49er:
It never fails. Someone criticizes Kaep and they are automatically labeled a Smith fan. SMH........
And a few of us have had to listen more anti-crap about Kap, it is hard not to react.
- Starting with the draft .. .Gabbert, Ponder, Locker - not Kap
- Gimmicky offense/ Nevada didn't play anybody his numbers mean nothing in college
- Run first QB
- Throwing motion won't work in the NFL
- He can't throw in the pocket .. .just runs away
- Shouldn't be the #2 Tolzien is way better
- Dump Kap.... keep JJ
- Keep him on the bench ... he is hurting AS "rythym"
- Keep him on the bench for 3 years like Rodgers
Then all these same guys who told me how stupid I was about Kap, now have gone 180 and claim they never said .....
There is a reason I have only 200 posts in many years. There are too many veterans here who spout nonsense and lives revolve skate boarding and 420 and are still looking forward to getting there driving license, yet somehow are revered veterans experts.
They never coached or even touched a football and never saw Joe Montana play ..... This forum swells when school gets out far more than post work time.
[ Edited by OldJoe on Feb 7, 2013 at 10:48 AM ]