There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Interviews...

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Id like to see Bowmans postgame reaction, but havent found it at 49ers site or csnbayarea. Anyone able to help provide so i can see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkwKjjQ3myQ

I can't blame Ray for being enthusiastic, but I do blame the NFL for the horrible setup. It's bad enough they have to be interviewed, but in the same room? C'mon, now!

That was heartbreaking...
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Id like to see Bowmans postgame reaction, but havent found it at 49ers site or csnbayarea. Anyone able to help provide so i can see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkwKjjQ3myQ

It just cuts me up seeing him like that. Seeing him on the bench alone with the confetti falling. Cuts deep.
He's going to tear it up next year. It's going to be fun to watch.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Doubt it. Wasn't that what last year's loss was supposed to do? It doesn't matter how pissed you get, you just have to hope the dice rolls your way in the playoffs.

True. But last year's loss, we were just happy to be in the playoffs. We didn't realize the enormity of the game.
And the Super Bowl is a bigger stage to lose-- especially after we thought we were *so* close to finishing the most epic of comebacks. I think guys thought they had dropped their opponent, only to get hit with a big hit they couldn't see.

But it's true. There's only so much that determination can take you.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
turned off my tv as soon as the last second ticked, couldn't bare to watch

i watched the whole thing, and let it all sink it. i hope the players watched it too. fuel them for next year.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Doubt it. Wasn't that what last year's loss was supposed to do? It doesn't matter how pissed you get, you just have to hope the dice rolls your way in the playoffs.

True. But last year's loss, we were just happy to be in the playoffs. We didn't realize the enormity of the game.
And the Super Bowl is a bigger stage to lose-- especially after we thought we were *so* close to finishing the most epic of comebacks. I think guys thought they had dropped their opponent, only to get hit with a big hit they couldn't see.

But it's true. There's only so much that determination can take you.

i agree. but it doesn't hurt.