San Francisco 49ers Vs. Kansas City Chiefs

SB MVP: Alex Smith 19-20 15 yards, 1 td
League MVP: Colin Kaepernick

• Jcool
  • Veteran
lol, STOP!
Niners vs. Pats

We win 42-0
i cant act like we're gonna be in it next season. a lot of competition in the nfc and we very well could have pissed our only chance away.
painful, painful times coming. A team with an older Justin Smith and Frank Gore. The "greatest receiver ever" whos not even good enough to produce, two receivers with acl tears (one which may never be able to make a nfl roster again in Manningham), a promising back who will be coming back from an achillies injury but the coaches are getting farther and farther away from the running game.

And being in the NFC, having to get every teams best shot and having to go through Washington, New York, Seattle, St. Louis, GB...

This was the time as Justin Smith said.

And Aldon Smith is a f**king immature player with no hunger and drive to be great. He doesnt give his all. He could have easily had better production with possible forced fumble if he would have kept running at Flaccos blind side when he was flushed but he gave up. And thats f**ked up.

Its going to be tough moving forward
Well since our team is all about patterns... I'd say the next logical step would be winning the super bowl.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by mattster03:
Well since our team is all about patterns... I'd say the next logical step would be winning the super bowl.

lol this
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by mattster03:

lol this

Finally, someone with optimism lol.

Then after we win once. The pattern tells me we will never lose... ever again

I'm positive we will be contending for the next several years. Not sure if next year is the year. We have 3 huge needs that need addressing.... CB, DL, and WR. I'm sure we will address all of those needs in the draft, but not sure rookies will be an improvement over what we have just yet. It may be that 2015 is our year.
. too soon.
Next year is the our year. 16-0 + Superbowl..Sorry Miami...no more Champagne.
Tough. The only way we make it if we get home field advantage. Dont see us having to go through Lambeau, Georgia dome, Superdome (NOrleans), and definitely not Seattle to get back to the big game.

If we do make it, I fully expect it to be Niners vs Broncos, and Peyton will DEFINITELY have the advantage in that one.

We really did miss out on this one folks. On a pretty weak AFC team (in comparison to others in the conference).
Share 49ersWebzone