There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TD Return should have been called back.

Originally posted by iLL49er:
stop whining about the refs.

we lost cuz we didn't make the plays necessary when we had to

they converted 3rd down after 3rd down on our defense and got 2 fg's in the 2nd half..........they raped us in the 1st half

and then when we fought all the way back we decided to go away from pounding the ball on their weak ass defense and instead set our monster oline in reeling pass protectoin mode instead of aggressive run blocking mode
It isn't whining....these are blatant fouls!!!
Originally posted by zozell:
I said this when I called into Murph and Mac on KNBR this morning but why is no one talking about the blatant MAULING of Bruce Miller on the TD return? Everyone watch #49. Miller is held, for at LEAST 10 seconds.

Not saying this makes up for our 2ndary getting torched by Flucko and all of the clock management mistakes... that being said, 1 or 2 critical plays in either direction could determine outcomes of close games... This and the Crabtree hold were 2 that I think did...

This TD should have been called back... This was a game changer... officiating was a travesty.

If there's a thread on this, I didn't find it.

Thank you for posting this... Just look at how Miller is being held around the waist as Jones just goes right by him!....blatant!!!!!!!
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Feb 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM ]
Originally posted by RavinRaven:
Quit b***hing take your loss like a man!! HAHA itll be years before the 9ers make it back prob even longer for the ravens....but guess what.....we are champs!

Spoken like a true fan with class....go back to your own forum!!!!....and I would say chumps not champs.
Originally posted by BobS:
Tired of hearing the complaining about the refs, usually the non calls or bad calls balance out. Not once do I ever hear anyone mention something a 49er got away with. I think I am the only one who ever mentions Rice's non fumble against the Packers in the 1998 play-off game that should have prevented the Catch 2 from ever happening. Stop being so biased, with 7 guys watching 22 at field level moving full speed there are bound to be mistakes. The only way to guarantee perfect officiating would be for the refs to watch tape of the previous play over and over again, and make calls off of that. Then the games would take two days to play, would that make you happy?

NOT in this game....watch it again.... Look at the kickoff return!! Did the Niners get a gift TD from the refs?

Sigh.
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
That power outage was designed to give the Ravens defense more rest and to throw off our offense who just so happened to have the ball at the time.

This game stinks of of a setup I know everyone is saying the outage helped us and maybe it did but I still think it was done to try to throw us off balance because they know we made adjustments in the Atlanta game during the half and stormed back just like we did in this game.

If ever I saw a slanted game this was it and the NFL should be ashamed of putting such bad officials in the biggest game then say we were just letting them play WTF??? so toss out all the rules in the biggest game ??????

Couldn't have said it better....
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Sigh.

Thanks Marvin!!! How obvious does it need to be?

Also, on the other side, D Walker was also held on that play... Gee, when you have 11 on 9, you should f***ing run it back for a TD!!
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Feb 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM ]
It looks just as bad from the other side. The other guy was pulling back Miller's jersey.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM ]
Hahaha such whiners
Originally posted by RavinRaven:
Quit b***hing take your loss like a man!! HAHA itll be years before the 9ers make it back prob even longer for the ravens....but guess what.....we are champs!

I would rather never win a superbowl than call myself a fan of a team that worships a delusional murderer. Yes, Ray Lewis is a blasphemous thug and the fact that Baltimore loves him proves that the city is filled with scum, just like Lewis.

Enjoy your victory while the rest of the world laughs at your pathetic city and it's leader, Ray Lewis.... the epitome of all that is wrong with professional athletes.
Makes me wonder how much whining about the officiating Ravens' fans did last year after they lost in the AFCCG...
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
There was a conspiracy here for the Ravens to win there's no doubt in my mind because the Ray Lewis story was good for the media.

There were so many penalties against the Ravens that were not called it's unreal I mean explain to me how you shove a ref and get away with it WTF???

And what was with the power going out after the kickoff return of 108 yards that just about every Raven on the field was holding in order to achieve, the Niners have the ball on a third down play and the lights go out at the Superbowl WTF?? they knew we made big adjustments during the half in the Atlanta game so they toss in a big distraction like that to put us off balance and what was with the commercial about the stain on a Montana jersey where the lady ruins the Niner jersey then says go Ravens WTF?? the hidden secret message of the game that was.

This game was rigged you'll never make me believe otherwise

power outage worked to our advantage. we were gonna get s**t kicked if that didnt happen.

we didn't have a power outtage at the Falcons game. 17 point deficit.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Sigh.

Thanks Marvin!!! How obvious does it need to be?

Also, on the other side, D Walker was also held on that play... Gee, when you have 11 on 9, you should f***ing run it back for a TD!!

I cannot believe these pics. This needs to be a giant response from the 49ers on this. Why is it a punishable offense to call out bad officiating? I am starting to think this game really was rigged. It happened in the NBA, why can't it happen in the NFL?
Yes Miller was held, so was Crabs on the 4th down play but they didn't call either one and we lost. End of story.
And the holding call in the EZ on the safety. So obvious. The guy was bear hugging him from behind. This isn't whining either.