There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Just want to share

• nj9er
  • Veteran
I live in jersey all my friends are basically delussional giant fans. I spent the week a little depressed since I have no 9er friends to share this with. My son Jake Boles is 8 and hasn't been too into football and just asks me at the end of games if they win or lose and responds accordingly. Tonight he put down iPad and sat with me to watch the rest of the game. He was upset we were getting killed and through the blackout. When we started coming back he was so excited jumping and hugging. First time ever I could see that his blood bleed the same Red and Gold as mine. When they lost he took it harder than I did. We didn't win the bowl but we won a Boles. Just witnessing him grow into a 49er fan right in front of me made this the easiest loss I have even been through. I want to thank the 49ers for a great season and more great seasons for years to come. So in my house tonight nobody does have it better than us.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Congrats man, thanks for the story.
That's awesome. The same thing happened with my wife during the Falcons game. I'm so happy she's all in with me now, and we're going to really enjoy next season.
Puts it all into perspective! Looking forward to next year. GO NINERS!!!

Forever faithful!!!

• nj9er
  • Veteran
Thank you all. Hope there's a lot more stories like mine in 9er nation tonight