There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tough to Swallow, but One of Many for Years to Come

Originally posted by Shaj:
a) Smith gave us 5 years of losses and fired coaches
b) Kaep singlehandedly beat the Pack in the playoffs. If Alex were playing that game, the team would have been watching the NFC playoffs (much less the superbowl) from the comfort of their couches at home.

lol Alex Smith fired coaches?

Mike Singletary was a dumb f**k. Are you really sad Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary were fired? We have the best coach in the NFL and you're complaining that Alex fired 2 dumb ass coaches?
Yeah I didn't drink yesterday, watched game Sober to relish every moment of the sweet payoff
Originally posted by BayArea:
I don't want to hear about our "great" season from anybody. This season was not great it was absolutely horrible terrible trash worthless season ever. Going 0-16 is a much better season than this one and both of them net the same amount of superbowl trophies.

This. Maybe 1-15 though.

The fact is we lost on the biggest stage and now perfection is erased. All I'm going to remember from 2012-13 is the heartbreak and pain.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I don't want to hear about our "great" season from anybody. This season was not great it was absolutely horrible terrible trash worthless season ever. Going 0-16 is a much better season than this one and both of them net the same amount of superbowl trophies.

Nonsense. Complete loser mentality. By definition, it was a better season than it was for 30 other teams. And we go into next season with a much easier schedule and a great new QB who will have the off-season to get fulling integrated into a system built for him.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This. Maybe 1-15 though.

The fact is we lost on the biggest stage and now perfection is erased. All I'm going to remember from 2012-13 is the heartbreak and pain.

More pathetic loser mentality. I can't begin to understand this kind of thinking.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
This. Maybe 1-15 though.

More pathetic loser mentality. I can't begin to understand this kind of thinking.

Hey guess what? We are losers. I really couldn't give a damn what you think.
Lets ease up on each other.

Yes, and some of us are very poor losers. And, I'm glad you don't care about what I think, because you're exactly what people are thinking when they call us "whiners." You've got a team that came within a play or two of winning the Super Bowl and all you can do is cry. You've got a team that will be an odds-on favorite to get to that game again next year with a much easier schedule and a fully integrated elite QB and all you can do is whine. Fans like you are embarrassing.
Oops, sorry English. I posted that before I saw your warning. I'm done communicating with these kinds of fans.

relax you guys, its time to get over it.
And now we are the Cincinnati Bungals
gonna be hard to get too hyped for next regular season, even if we're like 14-2, it aint gonna mean s**t to me unless it ends with a championship.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Yes, and some of us are very poor losers. And, I'm glad you don't care about what I think, because you're exactly what people are thinking when they call us "whiners." You've got a team that came within a play or two of winning the Super Bowl and all you can do is cry. You've got a team that will be an odds-on favorite to get to that game again next year with a much easier schedule and a fully integrated elite QB and all you can do is whine. Fans like you are embarrassing.

Sorry, I don't believe in magic and feel good stories. We lost, and aren't guaranteed anything. Teams flip flop from good to bad and vice versa year to year. We're promised nothing in the future. I'm sad and upset my team lost, because I care. Fans that like to pretend they're on a pedestal calling out how others should feel are by far the worst. If you want to feel happy, go ahead. Just don't tell me I need to be cheering along with you, because you're not any better.
Imagine what it felt like to be a Buffalo fan in the early '90's or a Vikings fan in the 70's. We're not even close to there, Niner fans, so calm down. We're in Steelers and Cowboys territory which isn't bad company if you ask me.
Calm down people we will be perennial contenders for awhile. Kaep will only get better, this was only his 10th start (in the superbowl mind you) and he played well. Get our defense tightened up and Kaep some more receivers with their hands.... We will win championships!!!