There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ATTACK THIS DAY

You never know...this may be the last time our boys are in it....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You never know...this may be the last time our boys are in it....

That's the way I'm looking at it. As good as they are who the hell knows. When my work tried scheduling me, I laughed. I've invested so much time in this team the last 18 years. Watched all the drafts of these homegrown players, followed their careers closely, stole news papers clippings from the CO's office during basic training in the 2007 season so I could find the scores of the games. Watched Cody Picket play. WTF'ed when Aldon Smith was drafted.

I want a ring for Gore so damn bad. Dude deserves one like no other player I can remember.

Anyways. I'm drinking and rambling.

Goes 49ers!!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Best night of our sports lives since the 1994 season./.



This is why I love the 49ers. 9 years old I remember watching my first Superbowl, 9ers whooping the Chargers. Now 27, I can not wait for tomorrow. We're gonna do this s**t
Today Reverend Ray Lewis and the Ravens will have God in their corner when Super Bowl 47 kicks off. Unfortunately, they oppose an infinitely more omnipotent force. A collective sentient mass of life energy unseen in 18 years. A coalescence of consciousness undefeated in five Super Bowl appearances. A Gold standard of will and focus whose dominance borders on the paranormal. Whose mental and physical prowess exceeds all calculable possibility. Whose brotherhood and camaraderie transcend all limits. Whose unwavering determination could only be derailed by the destruction of the universe itself. Today is the day. The day Niner Nation attacks with enthusiasm unknown to mankind. The day true destiny will reveal the rightful champion of the world. This moment will be seized by the coaches, the players, the staff, and every single fan of the San Francisco 49ers. Ravens, may God have mercy on your souls. No one has it better than us. Nobody.
I wish NaVarro Bowman would pray to Oden or something. Even the odds.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Carpe diem, seize the day
Let do this!
GET SOME!
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Today Reverend Ray Lewis and the Ravens will have God in their corner when Super Bowl 47 kicks off. Unfortunately, they oppose an infinitely more omnipotent force. A collective sentient mass of life energy unseen in 18 years. A coalescence of consciousness undefeated in five Super Bowl appearances. A Gold standard of will and focus whose dominance borders on the paranormal. Whose mental and physical prowess exceeds all calculable possibility. Whose brotherhood and camaraderie transcend all limits. Whose unwavering determination could only be derailed by the destruction of the universe itself. Today is the day. The day Niner Nation attacks with enthusiasm unknown to mankind. The day true destiny will reveal the rightful champion of the world. This moment will be seized by the coaches, the players, the staff, and every single fan of the San Francisco 49ers. Ravens, may God have mercy on your souls. No one has it better than us. Nobody.


This is, quite frankly, the most beautiful text I have ever laid eyes on.
Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
This is, quite frankly, the most beautiful text I have ever laid eyes on.


Originally posted by WesCosOff4Lyf:
Originally posted by captain_planet:
Today Reverend Ray Lewis and the Ravens will have God in their corner when Super Bowl 47 kicks off. Unfortunately, they oppose an infinitely more omnipotent force. A collective sentient mass of life energy unseen in 18 years. A coalescence of consciousness undefeated in five Super Bowl appearances. A Gold standard of will and focus whose dominance borders on the paranormal. Whose mental and physical prowess exceeds all calculable possibility. Whose brotherhood and camaraderie transcend all limits. Whose unwavering determination could only be derailed by the destruction of the universe itself. Today is the day. The day Niner Nation attacks with enthusiasm unknown to mankind. The day true destiny will reveal the rightful champion of the world. This moment will be seized by the coaches, the players, the staff, and every single fan of the San Francisco 49ers. Ravens, may God have mercy on your souls. No one has it better than us. Nobody.


This is, quite frankly, the most beautiful text I have ever laid eyes on.


amen to that!