Breaking:
Round 6, Pick 18: 49ers select Utah OLB Pita Taumoepenu

There are 494 users in the forums

CAN YOU ALL BELIEVE IT??? WE'RE IN THE SSSUUUPPPEEERRR BBBOOOWWLLL AGAIN!!!!

WTF?

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
Daaaaaaaa Super............Bowl
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Feb 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM ]
18 years. Praying we get number 6 manana.
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!
Hell yeah! Go 49ers!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have absolutely no emotion right now. I was happy for about 20 minutes 2 weeks ago and I've been stressin ever since. I KNOW it's the superbowl, but what is there to be happy about? We ain't won S**T yet.
"At least we made it this far". I hate that one the most. Would it matter if i could get a date with a playboy playmate if I couldn't get laid?
  • AmpLee
  • Veteran
Man, it was just hitting me that,WE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE SUPER BOWL tomorrow. Holy s**t thats awesome!
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
I have absolutely no emotion right now. I was happy for about 20 minutes 2 weeks ago and I've been stressin ever since. I KNOW it's the superbowl, but what is there to be happy about? We ain't won S**T yet.
"At least we made it this far". I hate that one the most. Would it matter if i could get a date with a playboy playmate if I couldn't get laid?

I disagree. I am ecstatic about the entire experience. Don't get me wrong, losing this game will ruin my month, or even year, but having these past 2 weeks of nothing but niners football everywhere on every channel etc. has been awesome. I flew to Atlanta, saw that game live, the whole ride leading up to this has been epic. Winning it would put it over the top, but as a 24 year old fan and this really being my first Super experience....lets just say it was a rough road being a fan through my entire teen years so I am reallllllllllllly enjoying all of this.
im stressed nervous happy
  • mod
  • Veteran
YEAH BUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:

I'm right there with you, this is more stress than it is enjoyment. I would much rather have lost the nfccg than stress about being 5-1 in super bowls, letting Lewis get another before he goes out, wondering if one of our players crosses the line right before the game. I guess what it comes down to is the only comfort would be us being a 17 point favorite and start the game blazing without response
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Share 49erswebzone