LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Analysts' Reasons For Picking Ravens

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The analysts are selling stories.. not telling the truth. I love bing the underdog … and in the end victorious.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Agreed man. Us obviously having the chance to win our 6th SB too (first since '94) just increases the need and want for the Ravens to lose to an all time high. F**k Ray Lewis. F**k their "destiny." And f**k the Ravens. This SB belongs to US. Go 49ers!!!

I feel the same way!!!!!
Team of Density more like it...
Tony Dungy ‏@TonyDungy MVP for the Ravens may end up being practice-squad QB Dennis Dixon. He has same skill set as Kaepernick and has simulated him for their D.

wow
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Tony Dungy ‏@TonyDungy MVP for the Ravens may end up being practice-squad QB Dennis Dixon. He has same skill set as Kaepernick and has simulated him for their D.

wow

LOL. Same skill set as Kaep.....riiiiight. Kind of like how Joe Webb had the same skill set. Ask Green Bay how that worked out. Dungy is such a moron.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Feb 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM ]

wow

You can't simulate his speed and decision making... Relax
there will be a lot of disappointed media experts on monday

also i really hate those who say that the Harbough bros are overrated and this is a stupid SB

wow

We goin to lose now. Maybe we can pickup Dennis Dixon in the offseason?
Have yet to hear any actual football analysis supporting why the Ravens will win. The reason is this: the 49ers are superior in every facet of the game except kicking FG's (thanks Akers). They're just trying to create a cinderalla storyline with the Ravens being a team of destiny. Build up interest for the game. Nobody wants to hear the 49ers are going to blow them out, but that's exactly what will happen.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

wow

We goin to lose now. Maybe we can pickup Dennis Dixon in the offseason?

this is the receipt against the pistol and read option and Jim Harbaugh
you just need a backup qb to be better than the 9ers

this is the receipt against the pistol and read option and Jim Harbaugh
you just need a backup qb to be better than the 9ers

Don't you know? ALL running QBs have the same skillset as Colin Kaepernick. All the teams have to do is get a running QB to "simulate" what CK does and we are doomed. Doomed I tell you. ::Goes into hiding::.
@TonyDungyLovesC**k, "MVP for the Niners may end up being practice-squad QB Scott Tolzien. He has the same skill set as Flacco and has simulated him for their D. Of course I would be an idiot to think that someone who is on the scout team would be close to as good as the starting QB. So, in conclusion, I'm a giant tool and know nothing about either of these teams...boo boo baachoo"
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Feb 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
@TonyDungyLovesC**k, "MVP for the Niners may end up being practice-squad QB Scott Tolzien. He has the same skill set as Flacco and has simulated him for their D. Of course I would be an idiot to think that someone who is on the scout team would be close to as good as the starting QB. So, in conclusion, I'm a giant tool and know nothing about either of these teams...boo boo baachoo"

lol
As I look at it more and more, I think we might be able to win big. Not a blowout, but a comfortable victory (9 or more points).
Ravens can win this game because they really are a good team but it annoys me when they pick the Ravens because they are the "hot team." The previous years we have seen lower seeded teams make a run in the playoffs and win the whole thing. Why aren't the Niners considered the hot team? We finished out the season securing 2 of our last 3 with a very hard road schedule. Most people predicted we would lose to Green Bay even though we were the 2 seed. They said Kaep would get rattled because the playoffs are different than the regular season. Since Kaep became starter I think we avg a league high 28 points per game and we have beat some very good teams... (Chicago, Saints, Pats, Green Bay, Atlanta, etc...). Again I just don't understand why the Niners aren't considered the hot team going into the Superbowl?
Share 49ersWebzone