There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

O-line getting too much praise?

gore rushed for 1000 yards for the last 7 years

Kaep and smith arent that different in the sack category

our couching is putting in good schemes and we are executing and its getting noticed but we arent NUmBER 1 in sacks gave up or anything

i love our Oline but the praise should be more on kaepernick and our coaches, sorrry to say thats why we are here, not because of our oline.

Im just sayin, ive been hearin a whole alot about them lately
[ Edited by 49amane on Jan 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM ]
Wake-Up Call [ring, ring, ring]

We are here because of our OLine.

AND the coaches, AND the D, AND the STeams.

We are here because of all 4 Phases of the game - Offense, Defense, Special Teams and Coaching.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Wake-Up Call [ring, ring, ring]

We are here because of our OLine.

AND the coaches, AND the D, AND the STeams.

We are here because of all 4 Phases of the game - Offense, Defense, Special Teams and Coaching.
And you probably own an akers jersey
Our OL is rather bipolar... but often enough good... Having Ck7's ridiculous ability to create space + backyard-ball can sure make em look really good. Seems a good year for the backyard-baller, says the Kaepernicks and Russell Wilsons.
Im glad to see our oline is gettin recognized because we have some cool guys on it, tough sobs. but Im hearing about them like they are one of the top reasons and that isnt true. they are maybe number 11
Originally posted by 49amane:
Im glad to see our oline is gettin recognized because we have some cool guys on it, tough sobs. but Im hearing about them like they are one of the top reasons and that isnt true. they are maybe number 11

It's SuperBowl week, yo... the hype train's gonna be at max speed to sensationalize.
No I dopn't have an Akers jersey - I still have my Ray Wershing jersey.
Yes and deservedly so. Executing the schemes is what makes them the best.
aw hell nah...

Can you tell me a better O-line in football?
we may have the best oline guys, the point is that there are plenty of other factors that brought us here worth mentioning besides our o line
This offensive line is good, it definitely has a chance to be considered great, starting with Super Bowl trophy # 6.
The O-line has been amazing... plus mobile quarterbacks tend to sit in the pocket longer so the smith to kaep thing doesnt make any sense. They are the reason that a decaying Frank Gore has been great this year.
when i read " decaying frank gore" i jst los the motivoin to rep.........
The rest of the team has gotten alot of praise throughout the year. The OLine deserves it. They have busted there asses this year. And really up until the divisional round they really didnt get any praise.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home