-
49erJim
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,524
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Do it up mother f**kers. Make us proud.
You are not going??
-
NinerPrideinNJ
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,416
Anybody looking to meet up tonight for some brews? Absinthe house on Bourbon is cool and there's a handful of great bars a few blocks away on Chartres.
-
Peanut49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 358
Going to Frenchman Street tonight. My hotel is on some street that starts with an M lol like a 5 minute walk to Bourbon and the Dome(Wyndham sp?). Not sure if I'm going to the game tomorrow still looking for tickets, but need something to do before no matter what. From New Jersey 2.
-
cwilson830
- Staff
-
- Posts: 5,501
Updated the first post. Bayou Burger and Sports at noon tomorrow!
-
cwilson830
- Staff
-
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Anybody looking to meet up tonight for some brews? Absinthe house on Bourbon is cool and there's a handful of great bars a few blocks away on Chartres.
Is that where you're gonna be? We're heading back down to Bourbon now
-
NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 78,619
NICE!!!
-
228niner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,630
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Updated the first post. Bayou Burger and Sports at noon tomorrow!
I'll be there except prob around 2pm, save a table for two more
-
JoeCool16
- Member
-
- Posts: 10
-
ALLDONE
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 130
A bunch of us will be meeting up at the bars on the corner of Chartres St and Iberville (basically right next to the 49er hotel). I'll try to get there around 12-12:30 and we will start walking over at 2:30 or 3 (1 mile walk)
-
cwilson830
- Staff
-
- Posts: 5,501
Heading to Bayou Burger now
-
SY9er8
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 117
Where we meeting at the dome?? I'm section 155. But headed o the game round 2-3. We all gotta meet up !! Lets go niners!! Gotta get 6!!!
-
Lott49ersFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,444
We're at Bayou Burger, where is everyone?
-
228niner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,630
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
We're at Bayou Burger, where is everyone?
I'm @ popeyes on canal, I'll be at bayou burger in the next 30 mins or so
-
228niner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,630
I'm here @ the bar and I'm not leaving!!!!