There are 690 users in the forums
Who Should Win the Len Eshmont Award for this year?
Who Should Win the Len Eshmont Award for this year?
Jan 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM
- redrathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,019
Brian Jennings for putting up with Akers' b******t all year.
Jan 28, 2013 at 8:06 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
Justin Smith won it
Jan 28, 2013 at 8:10 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,449
Originally posted by susweel:
Justin Smith won it
When did they announce it? I didnt see it. I know Justin won it last year. Actually, I dont think they have
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jan 28, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
Jan 28, 2013 at 8:15 PM
- mod
- Veteran
- Posts: 42,465
I heard that justin won it already... with that said he should win it again for being a total badass
Jan 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Jan 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,449
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I heard that justin won it already... with that said he should win it again for being a total badass
I looked and couldnt find any announcement. It is their biggest award (even bigger than the Bill Walsh award) and think it would have been a big deal. Justin Smith should win it. I would just love to see Gore get the recognition for the effort he makes every week.
Jan 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,449
Originally posted by Byisgod:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/01/28/monday-notes-smith-bros-sack-teams-top-honors/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29
Justin's got it.
Cool thanks. I missed it.
OK Mods.. You can end the thread. LOL