There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aldon Smith wins the Bill Walsh Award!!!.....

Great vote done at the right time.... This will light a fire under Aldon and I predict his biggest game of the year!!
He's welcome...
OTB
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
He's welcome...

The Bill Walsh Award this is great Aldon Smith is the man let's go 49ers yesssssssssssss!!!!
Aldon is the man. I hope he catches everybody by surprise come Sunday because they expect him to sleep.
He needs to cut his hair, it's been slowing him down the last few weeks
Congrats Aldon!
He still can't carry Charles Haley's jock.
j/k

Congrats Aldon, do damage in the Super Bowl
Crazy hearing all the media heads talking about how Justin Smith is the reason why Aldon got all those sacks. Funny how none of the other players that played behind Justin for all those years ever came close to breaking the sack record!

I love Justin as a player and I will not let the media turn me against him, just a bunch of crap how they have to take away from certain players to prop another on the top of the mountain. The guys on this team work very well together as a unit, they are coached well and they play hard. A few guys shine based on many different factors, what sets Aldon apart is the speed, strength, and balance of a an his size.

Great job Aldon, MVP!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Crazy hearing all the media heads talking about how Justin Smith is the reason why Aldon got all those sacks. Funny how none of the other players that played behind Justin for all those years ever came close to breaking the sack record!

I love Justin as a player and I will not let the media turn me against him, just a bunch of crap how they have to take away from certain players to prop another on the top of the mountain. The guys on this team work very well together as a unit, they are coached well and they play hard. A few guys shine based on many different factors, what sets Aldon apart is the speed, strength, and balance of a an his size.

Great job Aldon, MVP!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!

Of course justin helps. He helps the whole defense. But that as not the main reason aldons performance dropped. I think he simply wore down, was banged up, and he probably let the pressure get to him a bit.

But that doesnt change the fact that if it wasnt for a hold, and him going for a strip instead of a sack he would have had brady twice. Then against Wilson, he got good pressure several times, but neither him nor brooks could get the squirly b*****d down. Its a game of inches.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Hey Aldon Smith is MVP for real? Wow.. Congrats!! Show me your real for championship this sunday night.. Show me ur real for plays because u are MVP... Go Niners!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Congrats! Now go be Super Bowl MVP. That normally goes to the winning team.