LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Woah....Superdome turf....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by jrg:
I prefer the new logo/font over the old

Not hating on the old, just my personal preference...regardless in the end...still all about the 49ers!

Same. The old fonts a little to "busy" for me. I like the sleek look of the new font.

This
Originally posted by susweel:
she worth a lot of money.. i would go down on her because I have no taste.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
she worth a lot of money.. i would go down on her because I have no taste.

and get hella doe
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
so by that token, then the cowboys, raiders, packers, steelers all need to change their unis etc..

LOL Yes...because that's exactly what I said............
My son and I made this 49er video, Please Watch and Share! Go 49ers Go!
We're already working on the Victory Re-Mix!

Originally posted by kfetti:

At 0:34 he says "Kay-pernick"
Da fuq? The Quentin font is becoming the new Alex Smith... it's turning up in every thread.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by kfetti:

At 0:34 he says "Kay-pernick"

I caught that too. Is it a rapper dude trying to be an internet sensation......not really a Niner fan?
Originally posted by Marvin49:

LOOKS HELLA SICK!! Can't wait!!!
Still looking for more complete pics...but here is field with Ravens endzone complete. You can see the beginning of the Niner logo on the bottom sideline. That'll be the Niner sideline.

Can't wait to see the sky view like this of the FINISHED field!!

Originally posted by BruddahB:

Forget the Quentin Font. The new one looks nice and clean. Quentin font was just too much and over doing it.
Originally posted by BruddahB:

Seeing that in another stadium . . . . damn, its a good feeling. You know that teams in the SB!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Might as well keep it there b/c we own the Saints now. :)

LOL, because beating us by 4 points and 10 points (without a coach) is owning us? Haha, you amuse me. We'll have a proper game this year sir.

Originally posted by valrod33:
that chick in the picture has some potential, id like to see more of her please

Not really...co-owner of the Saints....she's a Benson.

Correct you are sir. Rita Benson Leblanc.

she worth a lot of money.. i would go down on her because I have expensive tastes.

I LOL'd.

Originally posted by Happs:
What section is our painted Endzone near. The one in front of terrace 628 or terrace 652? Can anyone tell? I'm in 652. I hope we are going that way in the fourth. But I also hope the game is well in hand by then!

Alright, I more than anyone can answer this question definitely. The NFC is the designated home team for this year's Super Bowl. Therefore, you guys will be using our locker room and sideline. The Niners' sideline is at the bottom of the screen on TV, and at the bottom of the second picture Marvin posted on page 1. Therefore, all the people who said the Niners' painted endzone will be on the right of the TV screen is spot on, because the home side is the side of the press box where the play-by-play camera is.

Now in regards to the sections. According to the pictures posted, and the knowledge that the Niners with be using the home sideline/locker room, I'm sorry to say that you will be across from the Niners' painted endzone. I just hope you weren't deceived into thinking that it was the Niners' endzone when buying the tickets? Section 628 is directly behind the Niners' endzone. I'll post a picture with all the details.

As a bonus, if the teams' entrances are the same for the Super Bowl as they are during the regular season, then the Niners will be entering through the entrance behind the goal post in the endzone painted with ya'll colors. They'll also exit at half-time and post-game at the bottom right of the picture Marvin posted, since that's the side the locker room is on. I'll have that on the picture too.

Ok time for the key. Red/Gold rectangles are the Niners' sideline and endzone. Purple/Black rectangles are the Ravens' sideline and endzone. The orange rectangle is Section 652. The blue rectangle is Section 628. The yellow circle is where the 1st picture Marvin posted was taken and the pink circle is where the 2nd picture Marvin posted was taken. White arrows are where the Niners SHOULD be entering and exiting. The light blue arrow is where the Ravens SHOULD be entering/exiting (that's how it is for the regular season games). I also labeled the main streets around the Dome.

Hope everyone that's coming has a good time and spends lots of your hard-earned monies.
[ Edited by IronSaint on Jan 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM ]
Originally posted by IronSaint:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Might as well keep it there b/c we own the Saints now. :)

LOL, because beating us by 4 points and 10 points (without a coach) is owning us? Haha, you amuse me. We'll have a proper game this year sir.

Originally posted by valrod33:
that chick in the picture has some potential, id like to see more of her please

Not really...co-owner of the Saints....she's a Benson.

Correct you are sir. Rita Benson Leblanc.

she worth a lot of money.. i would go down on her because I have expensive tastes.

I LOL'd.

Originally posted by Happs:
What section is our painted Endzone near. The one in front of terrace 628 or terrace 652? Can anyone tell? I'm in 652. I hope we are going that way in the fourth. But I also hope the game is well in hand by then!

Alright, I more than anyone can answer this question definitely. The NFC is the designated home team for this year's Super Bowl. Therefore, you guys will be using our locker room and sideline. The Niners' sideline is at the bottom of the screen on TV, and at the bottom of the second picture Marvin posted on page 1. Therefore, all the people who said the Niners' painted endzone will be on the right of the TV screen is spot on, because the home side is the side of the press box where the play-by-play camera is.

Now in regards to the sections. According to the pictures posted, and the knowledge that the Niners with be using the home sideline/locker room, I'm sorry to say that you will be across from the Niners' painted endzone. I just hope you weren't deceived into thinking that it was the Niners' endzone when buying the tickets? Section 628 is directly behind the Niners' endzone. I'll post a picture with all the details.

As a bonus, if the teams' entrances are the same for the Super Bowl as they are during the regular season, then the Niners will be entering through the entrance behind the goal post in the endzone painted with ya'll colors. They'll also exit at half-time and post-game at the bottom right of the picture Marvin posted, since that's the side the locker room is on. I'll have that on the picture too.

Ok time for the key. Red/Gold rectangles are the Niners' sideline and endzone. Purple/Black rectangles are the Ravens' sideline and endzone. The orange rectangle is Section 652. The blue rectangle is Section 628. The yellow circle is where the 1st picture Marvin posted was taken and the pink circle is where the 2nd picture Marvin posted was taken. White arrows are where the Niners SHOULD be entering and exiting. The light blue arrow is where the Ravens SHOULD be entering/exiting (that's how it is for the regular season games). I also labeled the main streets around the Dome.

Hope everyone that's coming has a good time and spends lots of your hard-earned monies.

Thanks

Do you have a non-nfl events list ? Day/night life stuff
Share 49ersWebzone