LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Woah....Superdome turf....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Happs:
What section is our painted Endzone near. The one in front of terrace 628 or terrace 652? Can anyone tell? I'm in 652. I hope we are going that way in the fourth. But I also hope the game is well in hand by then!

All I can tell you is that if you were watching the game on TV then the 49ers endzone would be on the right side. Hope that helps.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I just got wood
What section is our painted Endzone near. The one in front of terrace 628 or terrace 652? Can anyone tell? I'm in 652. I hope we are going that way in the fourth. But I also hope the game is well in hand by then!

All I can tell you is that if you were watching the game on TV then the 49ers endzone would be on the right side. Hope that helps.

I think you are in luck. From what I can figure the endzone pictured above is to the left of the home bench. It would put you in that endzone.
still needs the quentin caps font...

I don't care if they spell it with pee. It says 49ers!!

SUPERBOWL~~
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

I just got wood

This.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:

I think you are in luck. From what I can figure the endzone pictured above is to the left of the home bench. It would put you in that endzone.

Given the previous picture, the Niners end zone is to the right of the Niners bench.
Originally posted by susweel:
she worth a lot of money.. i would go down on her because I have expensive tastes.
On the Super Dome carpet? Get it, carpet m...never mind.
According to the super dome website, the mid-field logo faces the home sideline. If that logo in the first picture is oriented correctly, it would make the endzone in that picture the Poydras St. or Gate A endzone. This puts his section in that endzone.

Link: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/#/level_7/
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
According to the super dome website, the mid-field logo faces the home sideline. If that logo in the first picture is oriented correctly, it would make the endzone in that picture the Poydras St. or Gate A endzone. This puts his section in that endzone.

Link: http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/#/level_7/

If the Niners are on the home side, then the Ravens end zone is on the 601 side and the Niners end zone is on the 627 side.

http://www.superdome.com/uploads/OverallSeatingChart.pdf

they should have painted the 49ers redzone this style instead:

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

now that is gorgeous

murph and mac on knbr are saying the same thing
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:

they should have painted the 49ers redzone this style instead:

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

now that is gorgeous

murph and mac on knbr are saying the same thing

hey ya'll...let's start a petition on twitter to jed york to bring back queintin font!
Share 49ersWebzone