LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Has the offense become this team's strength?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Has the offense become this team's strength?

I certainly believe last year's defense was better than this year's version. The defense has dominated weaker opponents but had given up yards and points to more stellar teams. With Kaep at the helm, I think the offense has become more of the teams strength later this season.. thoughts?..?
Yessir.

Elite QB + Elite RB + Elite OL + Elite WR + Elite TE + Elite Coaching = Elite offense

Defense wins games - That being said…. the offense is off the Chain.,, so many options, so much to do; so many weapons to get 'er done!!!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes my boy Colin Kap is the difference maker.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yessir.

Elite QB + Elite RB + Elite OL + Elite WR + Elite TE + Elite Coaching = Elite offense

I think your rose-colored glasses are getting in the way...

Good QB (potential star) + Great RB (Gore is aging and doesn't have his speed of a few years ago) + Elite OL + Good WR core (Crabtree is close to the top 10) + Great TE (but not elite, doesn't have the hands and routes like Gonzalez, Jimmy Graham, or Gronk) + Elite Coaching = Really Good offense
YES! I went with the Offense as long as the D show up like the second half of the ATL game well be find.....
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Yessir.

Good QB (potential star) + Great RB (Gore is aging and doesn't have his speed of a few years ago) + Elite OL + Good WR core (Crabtree is close to the top 10) + Great TE (but not elite, doesn't have the hands and routes like Gonzalez, Jimmy Graham, or Gronk) + Elite Coaching = Really Good offense
Gronk dont run routes he is just big and taller than Vernon. Vernon is better than all TEs except Gonzalez(best ever) and Jimmy ( Freakish size and GREAT hands)
It's like a machine. Imagine if Kap had run this offense from the beginning of the season
Yessir.

that's a lot of addition, but most importantly, subtract chilo rachal
Originally posted by socalniner:
It's like a machine. Imagine if Kap had run this offense from the beginning of the season

That would be f**king scary as hell. Can't wait to see it in '13 after Sunday's SB victory!!!

I don't know if it's the strength but the level of play seems to be in par with the D.
Originally posted by calinig4life:
I don't know if it's the strength but the level of play seems to be in par with the D.

I hope the D shows up early in this game and the O go's off even par
I hate to say it but I think our D has slacked in the past few games
Yessir.

What can I say, I love these guys. We're winning #6 on Sunday.
T-E-A-M
Share 49ersWebzone