There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

John: "You must compete." Jim: "You must win."

Memo to John Harbaugh:

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I feel like both Roman and Fangio have a few tricks up their sleeve. Just like we unleashed the read-option in the playoffs, I feel like we'll have a few plays installed specifically for this game. We haven't used a reverse or an end around for quite a while now. I can see us doing one of those with Ginn or LMJ. On defense, I know we'll have a few new looks as well.

Don't forget the fake punt from New England!

It would be epic if Jim did a fake FG and gave his brother the "Did you really think I was going to let Akers kick in the SB?"
Awesome video!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I feel like both Roman and Fangio have a few tricks up their sleeve. Just like we unleashed the read-option in the playoffs, I feel like we'll have a few plays installed specifically for this game. We haven't used a reverse or an end around for quite a while now. I can see us doing one of those with Ginn or LMJ. On defense, I know we'll have a few new looks as well.

Don't forget the fake punt from New England!

It would be epic if Jim did a fake FG and gave his brother the "Did you really think I was going to let Akers kick in the SB?"

This is actually what I'm afraid of. John is an expert with Special teams. I'm afraid they may have an ace up their sleeve their. Could tip the scales if they try, and hit a trick special teams play
Jim Harbaugh, greatness awaits u! This is your moment, 49ers moment to establish ourselves, the greatest franchise in the NFL, it's the beginning of a dynasty!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
John can "compete" all he wants. Jim is gonna win.

c-c-combo breaker

let's do this!!!

Made me smile.

k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k killer combo!!!!!
Of the two brothers, the Niners definitely have the bigger red-ass and I'm glad. Jim Harbaugh is awesome.
We play to WIN THE GAME!!