
Great video
There are 818 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
John can "compete" all he wants. Jim is gonna win.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
John can "compete" all he wants. Jim is gonna win.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
John can "compete" all he wants. Jim is gonna win.
![]()
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:Originally posted by Bali-Niner:Originally posted by goldstandard333:Originally posted by SFTifoso:John can "compete" all he wants. Jim is gonna win.
![]()
c-c-combo breaker
let's do this!!!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:I feel like Jim can out-smart any of the other 30 HC's in the league, except his brother. I do not think this SB will be a blowout. If there is one coach who can counter-act Jim, it is John. The same thing goes for John too. The players will determine who wins. I guarantee you Jim will know every play that John is about to run and vice-verse
Originally posted by Niners99:
I really hope Jim Harbaugh has some tricks up his sleeve for this one. A close game is going to be hard to watch.
We have some factors in our favor, so hopefully he has the team focused and prepared, which is likely that he does.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I feel like Jim can out-smart any of the other 30 HC's in the league, except his brother. I do not think this SB will be a blowout. If there is one coach who can counter-act Jim, it is John. The same thing goes for John too. The players will determine who wins. I guarantee you Jim will know every play that John is about to run and vice-verse
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I feel like both Roman and Fangio have a few tricks up their sleeve. Just like we unleashed the read-option in the playoffs, I feel like we'll have a few plays installed specifically for this game. We haven't used a reverse or an end around for quite a while now. I can see us doing one of those with Ginn or LMJ. On defense, I know we'll have a few new looks as well.