There are 669 users in the forums
49ers signed OG Wayne Tribue!!!!!!
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM
- dhp318
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,924
The Super Bowl/championship jokes aren't so far-fetched now.
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,919
6'3" 329lbs
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Jan 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,669

RIP Fort Wayne Tribune
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,919
Jan 23, 2013 at 7:59 PM
- BadgerHawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,547
Reminds me of that line from Major League, "Who the ____ are these guys?"
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
- BadgerHawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,547
Reminds me of that line from Major League, "Who the ____ are these guys?"
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
SUPER BOOOOOOOWL
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM
- BadgerHawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,547
Also reminds me of a real life story of mine. My senior year of high school I'm standing in the Ala Carte line waiting to get my lunch and the guy behind me asks me what they have up there. I look over my should and said very un-nicely, "Like I f'in know". I didn't recognize the the kid. Later that day I realized he was the new Math teacher.
Years later I worked with is dad. He was the AD when I was a coach at another district. The "kid" went on to become an officer in the US Air Force.
Years later I worked with is dad. He was the AD when I was a coach at another district. The "kid" went on to become an officer in the US Air Force.
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:11 PM
- InconvenientTruth21
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,479
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
SUPER BOOOOOOOWL
WE GOIN TO THE SHIP! what? WE GOIN TOT HE SHIP!
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:19 PM
- JBrack
- Member
- Posts: 2,827
All joking aside, this is actually very impressive for me. Here we are less then 2 weeks from the Super Bowl and our front office is still trying to improve this team. Not sure how many signings take place this time of year, but it cant be many, if any at all. We are definately staying very humble with this type of signing this late in the year.
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,669
easiest ring achieved ever
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:56 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Security swing tackler encase s**t goes down.
Jan 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM
- almondJoy
- Veteran
- Posts: 384
I am luvin' it!!!