There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers signed OG Wayne Tribue!!!!!!

Super Bowl here we come!

49ers signed OG Wayne Tribue to a reserve/future contract.

Tribue was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Temple by the Broncos but ended the season on the Saints practice squad. He's a long shot to make the team out of training camp, if he makes it that far.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football-player-news?r=1
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Jan 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM ]
The Super Bowl/championship jokes aren't so far-fetched now.
6'3" 329lbs
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Jan 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]

RIP Fort Wayne Tribune
Reminds me of that line from Major League, "Who the ____ are these guys?"
Reminds me of that line from Major League, "Who the ____ are these guys?"
SUPER BOOOOOOOWL
Also reminds me of a real life story of mine. My senior year of high school I'm standing in the Ala Carte line waiting to get my lunch and the guy behind me asks me what they have up there. I look over my should and said very un-nicely, "Like I f'in know". I didn't recognize the the kid. Later that day I realized he was the new Math teacher.

Years later I worked with is dad. He was the AD when I was a coach at another district. The "kid" went on to become an officer in the US Air Force.
  • IT21
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
SUPER BOOOOOOOWL

WE GOIN TO THE SHIP! what? WE GOIN TOT HE SHIP!
All joking aside, this is actually very impressive for me. Here we are less then 2 weeks from the Super Bowl and our front office is still trying to improve this team. Not sure how many signings take place this time of year, but it cant be many, if any at all. We are definately staying very humble with this type of signing this late in the year.
easiest ring achieved ever
Security swing tackler encase s**t goes down.
I am luvin' it!!!