There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes From the Other Side- Atlanta Edition!!!

I like their audio PA guy though. That was sweet playing "move b***h get out of the way" every time Turner made a good run.
Originally posted by Kaepmandu:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Very fun read! It's like replaying the game in your head.

Subtitles would of been heppfuhl...lol..

This guy cracked me the F up!

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
"I HOPE NOLAN IS GOING TO ADJUST A COUPLE OF THINGS. "

Oh the poor guys, they have yet got to know Nolan.
His speciality the bend and then break big nickel defence. Feard by teams around the league, those whom he is coaching/coordinating
Originally posted by kodiak9er:
im tired of hearing people talk about the pressure players have to live up to and if they can perform in those situations. this generation that we are a part of lacks respect so you see a trend of young players not being phased in "tough" environments and situations. you either have it or you dont get it done or dont. i didnt like the qb switch and didnt think it would work out. imo the passing game isnt dramatically better, im just glad kaep hasnt Fd anything up. when he does make mistakes he or the team bails him out by firing and fighting right back. kaep might be young and people call him a rookie even though he is not, EXPERIENCE IS OVERATED. fact, niners in the superbowl!

Stats can be manipulated in a variety of ways. Kaep is still learning, but he has shown more dramatic improvement with each game. What you fail to comprehend is this, he takes fewer sacks, which is just as bad as getting a penalty, cause it kills a drive, Kaep instead if he throws it away or throws an incompletion, at least doesn't set 2nd or third or long much. The other thing is, he gets positive yards on other plays when he take off on a pass play. While his percentage is not as good, his yards per completion (not attempts) is way greater, the run game suffered only cause Gore had to get used to the foramtion (read option), if you actually paid attention, watch gore, he is not getting hit as hard now when tackled. Plus Kaep causes the field to be even, forcing a team to have spy or two instead of 10 on 11 it is 11 on 11 or even in some cases 11 on 10. The offense is more dynamic.

Having a higher completion percentage and less yardage per completion coupled with longer yardage on 2nd or 3rd because of a sack leads to a higher percentage of the offense getting bogged down.

A big evidence is Crabtree he had better second half of the season and post season than last year, amazing when you considered he didn't have as much time to bond in the training camp and pre with Kaep. Imagine the passing offense also if Manningham and Williams was still in their.

You need to move on, and get over the change and stop being bitter for whatever reason.
im tired of hearing people talk about the pressure players have to live up to and if they can perform in those situations. this generation that we are a part of lacks respect so you see a trend of young players not being phased in "tough" environments and situations. you either have it or you dont get it done or dont. i didnt like the qb switch and didnt think it would work out. imo the passing game isnt dramatically better, im just glad kaep hasnt Fd anything up. when he does make mistakes he or the team bails him out by firing and fighting right back. kaep might be young and people call him a rookie even though he is not, EXPERIENCE IS OVERATED. fact, niners in the superbowl!

Ken Stabler was drafted by the Raiders and sent to the Spokane Shockers for two years to learn how to play QB. If anything, QBs are rushed these days.
Awesome read!!!
Any Falcon fan reaction videos to the 4th and 4 play? I havent seen any.
lol The Falcons did exactly what we did last year. Heartbreaker in the end that ended up a loss at home. Only difference is we won that game and they didn't hand it to us on muffed punts..
I love how during the harry douglas catch they were all saying the refs were going to call it incomplete, that its being rigged for the 49ers to face the Ravens. Then they give him the catch, then Bowman swats that s**tty pass to end the game and then the conspiracy theories pop up again lmao
Heh, epic thread! Thanks for the quotes, enjoyable to read the anger of the Dirty Birdfans.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Very fun read! It's like replaying the game in your head.

He said Decoud walks around smiling like he has "a dick in his booty". WTF
WOW !!!!

I am lovin this big time!!
Originally posted by WildBill:

Stats can be manipulated in a variety of ways. Kaep is still learning, but he has shown more dramatic improvement with each game. What you fail to comprehend is this, he takes fewer sacks, which is just as bad as getting a penalty, cause it kills a drive, Kaep instead if he throws it away or throws an incompletion, at least doesn't set 2nd or third or long much. The other thing is, he gets positive yards on other plays when he take off on a pass play. While his percentage is not as good, his yards per completion (not attempts) is way greater, the run game suffered only cause Gore had to get used to the foramtion (read option), if you actually paid attention, watch gore, he is not getting hit as hard now when tackled. Plus Kaep causes the field to be even, forcing a team to have spy or two instead of 10 on 11 it is 11 on 11 or even in some cases 11 on 10. The offense is more dynamic.

Having a higher completion percentage and less yardage per completion coupled with longer yardage on 2nd or 3rd because of a sack leads to a higher percentage of the offense getting bogged down.

A big evidence is Crabtree he had better second half of the season and post season than last year, amazing when you considered he didn't have as much time to bond in the training camp and pre with Kaep. Imagine the passing offense also if Manningham and Williams was still in their.

You need to move on, and get over the change and stop being bitter for whatever reason.

cool story bro, re read what i wrote with a different point of view instead of just jumping to defend kaep cuz you saw his name in someones post and you might see what i was actually saying. i never said kaepernick was not a more dynamic player, in fact i said he was. i didnt like the switch cuz i thought he would make mistakes that ruined our season, that hasnt happened so it doesnt matter. crabtree has emerged cuz its the only guy he throws too