There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes From the Other Side- Atlanta Edition!!!

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Very fun read! It's like replaying the game in your head.

Subtitles would of been heppfuhl...lol..
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Ryan throws for almost 400 yards on us and a lot of Atlanta fans want him gone?
Originally posted by lazy:
Quote:
San Fransisco's big mistake was showing their hand early. If they would've kept trying the same thing over and over again and then come out in the 2nd half with this new stuff (weird shotgun/pistol with no deep man option/handoff thing) they would've done what Seattle did. Now you're giving Mike Nolan the ability to adjust to your "new stuff" at halftime. The game is over. Atlanta wins.

Giving him the opportunity is not the same as him having the ability. lol
Awesome read that was so funny, great way to start the morning, put a giant smile on my face.

Dirty Birds fans are a riot. Credit to the ones who called good game Niners, but most of them are rude as possible and think refs gave us that game, even though most of them thought that catch would get over turned. Thank you for the falcons fan thread posting, made my day.
Great thread Stoney, it was like reading a movie script with a happy ending.
I'm not even half way, but gotta stop to post and say, "This is gonna be good!"
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
POTY
My favorite is this random one in the middle...

im so drunk and my eye is killing me! ! !
Great read!!!!

Hate to say it, but the Zone is as entertaining as that read !!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Great read!!!!

No doubt. On the fan site that I got this idea from, they do one of these for every game. They usually post Quotes from Our Side after losses to show how ridiculous everybody gets.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM ]
Don't be Tony Romo...... Matt!!!!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Great read!!!!

No doubt. On the fan site that I got this idea from, they do one of these for every game. They usually post Quotes from Our Side after losses to show how ridiculous everybody gets.

Things can get pretty bad during wins, too.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I find it hilarious that they all thought Douglas' catch was indeed a drop. The refs ruled it a catch and they were life ZOMG THANK U REFS!!!!

Then when we stop them on 4th down and win the game they complain that the refs rigged the game in favor of the Niners.

Pure Comedy.

This.

Plus reading the 1st 2 quarters, they sounded like they won the lottery. Then came the 2nd half, and they were ready to dial up the suicide hotline. So nice to know Niner fans aren't the only fans riding the NFL roller coaster.

Real hard to pick, but one of my favorite quotes.
I just hope we dont **** up after half time like last week
Originally posted by Janitor:
My favorite is this random one in the middle...

im so drunk and my eye is killing me! ! !

That had me dying.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Now you just need to go back and do this from the game day thread.... We are just as bad during games... one touchdown scored against us and 10 people post "Game Over" or a bad play and "Bench Kaep!" or three and out and "Roman needs to go!"