There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes From the Other Side- Atlanta Edition!!!

Thread of the week Stoney!

You have to feel sorry for the fans though. Surviving two games like that consecutively. And they still call him Matty Ice!

Kind of glad we stopped Nolan going to the Superbowl.
Fun read

Packers are better than the Falcons. We spotted them 17, they got some big breaks and Julio played out of his mind. We should have beaten them by a couple TDs atleast

Falcons are done. Bye bye Gonzalez & Turner. They are now just a 2nd Tier Pass Happy team in a passing league. Shouldn't be a threat to us in the near future.
rapetree...very classy atlanta fans
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
LOVING THIS! POST THE REST PLEASE!

I FEEL LIKE I ONLY READ HALF OF A GREAT BOOK!
Perfect comparison. As I scrolled I was thinking this reads like a great book. You can vividly remember each play as you read the reactions and see slowly, but surely, the plot turns, confidence begins to get shaken, then takes a nose dive and the forum is in utter panic.
I THOUGHT WE WILL PLAY IN SB. THIS IS NOT HOW TO PLAY TO BE IN SB.

LOL!
I find it hilarious that they all thought Douglas' catch was indeed a drop. The refs ruled it a catch and they were life ZOMG THANK U REFS!!!!

Then when we stop them on 4th down and win the game they complain that the refs rigged the game in favor of the Niners.

Pure Comedy.
Very fun read! It's like replaying the game in your head.

[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 22, 2013 at 2:56 AM ]
its funny how every one in the world is on this kaepernick high and forgets the guys that really got the team where it is.....uh yeah frank gore and THE BEST D in the league. forgot about him preparing all week and i laughed my a$$ off when they were talking ish about the d at the start of the posts and how their offense was going to win it... then they score 0 after that half against the same squad they were trash talking lmao.

all the crap they were saying about the refs was hilarious, then they loved them after the douglas catch and then back to blaming it on the refs lol

i do feel kinda bad about all the things they were saying about the falcons d failing them, we all know that bend dont break bs nolan runs tooo well and glad it is gone!
real coaching turned this team around instantly, harbaugh for coty again! go niners!
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

that was an awesome vid lol i wish all niner fans were just like that
Great thread....... loved reading those reactions.........
Originally posted by kodiak9er:

Dude is a hardcore fan, but hes wearing a 3rd party Wal-Mart jersey...
Quote:
San Fransisco's big mistake was showing their hand early. If they would've kept trying the same thing over and over again and then come out in the 2nd half with this new stuff (weird shotgun/pistol with no deep man option/handoff thing) they would've done what Seattle did. Now you're giving Mike Nolan the ability to adjust to your "new stuff" at halftime. The game is over. Atlanta wins.

looks like our game day thread, only in reverse.
That was beautiful to read.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by kodiak9er:

Dude is a hardcore fan, but hes wearing a 3rd party Wal-Mart jersey...
looks like a vertical equal sign