LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 256 users in the forums

funny thing happened today.......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I went to the drs today with my girl and to get sonograms and found out im having my first daughter......so during the appt we are checking the baby out and getting pics and i tell you no lie my daughter was kaepernicking in her stomach when i get home im going to put the pic up but i just smiled and took it as a sign that we are going to get our 6th in 2 weeks.....just wanted to share this with my fellow 9ers
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?
Wow. Can't wait to see the pic
That is awesome! Congrats!
Does she have tattoos?

That would be bad ass
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Does she have tattoos?

That would be bad ass

she gonn' come out black lol
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
she gonn' come out black lol

Well, if NYS is black, that's to be expected. If he's not...

But all kidding aside, that's awesome man. She can say she's been a Niners fan since before she was born. When she's 25 years old, she can say she's been a fan for 26 years haha.
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!?

NOBODY!!!!
CONGRATS!!

Congratulations.....it's a niner baby!
Congratulations. you going to name your child Colin? That can be a guy or girl name right? Colleen?
Originally posted by NYS49er:
I went to the drs today with my girl and to get sonograms and found out im having my first daughter......so during the appt we are checking the baby out and getting pics and i tell you no lie my daughter was kaepernicking in her stomach when i get home im going to put the pic up but i just smiled and took it as a sign that we are going to get our 6th in 2 weeks.....just wanted to share this with my fellow 9ers

CONGRATS!!!
To think, you'll always associate finding out about your daughter the day after San Francisco went into Atlanta and won the NFC Championship. A good story to tell.
Share 49ersWebzone